Zayn Malik officially leaves One Direction

Travis

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

i love all meltdowns that fans are having.....cry little teenage girls CRY

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Spock

Honestly though, you can't really compare the two. The Spice Girls have actually left a legacy,1D - not so much.You can easily create a new 1D, just find cute guys who are okay singers, give them a catchy song and you're good to go. You'd have a hard time trying to create a girl group who could have as much impact as the Spice Girls did.

​Well, The Wanted, JLS, Union J and all that **** horribly and embarrassingly flopped, so it's not about finding cute guys who can sing. And again, I'm not saying that they have bigger or better impact than the Spice Girls, just comparable. But then again, it's hard to know because they aren't over yet. Also, the export of UK artists, especially in the US, arguably started with them so I would say that's a pretty important impact

who will love me when the night is over

Staryu

Well, they lasted much longer than I initially expected, so I'm not shocked by this news. I wish him and the remaining members the best of luck.

Poor fans, the meltdowns will be intense. :sweat:

UC PiXELVISION

WHAT NONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOO NO NONONO NONONONONONO NOOOOOOOO PLEASE NO

Ladey Gagz

He was the most attrative :nooo:

He was the most genuine :nooo: 

He was the most talented :nooo:

Rest in Peace One Direction. 

2010 - 2015 

:cry: 

Mte :air: if it was anyone else I wouldn't care but zayn :giveup: 

Whispering

Is he allowed to do this? Isn't this breaching his contract or something??

Im SO here for his solo career though, he will be a very successful solo artist 

Yes. He had to pay out millions and probably sign some kind of no compete clause for a certain time period. He will probably be blackballed with all of the major record labels. 

Archived