Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga doing death metal - anyone interested?

Gagy

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

​This breakes my heart. 

​Mine too, I mean metal creeps me out. I stanned for a Pop star. From Pop to metal how on earth does one make that transition. It's like Taylor swift becoming a rock star, Kat perry becoming a country star and Madonna doing songs for Barney or even worse Shakira becoming a rapper. As a person yes I will always admire her but if she switches to metal I have the rights to stop stanning, why support something I don't believe in. I would act that she passed away in the sense that the Gaga I knew is no more. Again this is all a what if. Gaga will never do Metal bookmark me therefor I get to keep my stan card YAY.

​Mine too, I mean metal creeps me out. I stanned for a Pop star. From Pop to metal how on earth does one make that transition. It's like Taylor swift becoming a rock star, Kat perry becoming a country star and Madonna doing songs for Barney or even worse Shakira becoming a rapper. As a person yes I will always admire her but if she switches to metal I have the rights to stop stanning, why support something I don't believe in. I would act that she passed away in the sense that the Gaga I knew is no more. Again this is all a what if. Gaga will never do Metal bookmark me therefor I get to keep my stan card YAY.

​And if it's only one song?

Metal creeps you out? You mean death metal? There are beautiful 'standard' metal songs outside which arent creepy. I guess it depends on the genre. Death metal is like an extreme subgenre of metal.

NO NEVER! Jazz was MORE THAN ENOUGH for me, I need POP. 

​Thank you for participating in my experiment. 

​Thank you for participating in my experiment. 

​Well, sorry my answer was a bit rude, I mean millions of Monsters fell in love with a pop star, so of course I respect her for doing her thing, being artistic (like CTC), but I need a 5th pop album… And I think I'm gonna be very happy because she's working RedOne and Giorgio Moroder! And as long as she's happy, I am.

Haroon

I didn't know females could do that with their voices :duck: You learn something new everyday :lolgaga: 

Uhmm I'm personally not into that stuff, I like the music and sounds but not the vocals :noparty: So if it was that type of music with Gaga's voice but not like how death metal people sing it then sure :yes: 

I didn't know females could do that with their voices :duck: You learn something new everyday :lolgaga: 

Uhmm I'm personally not into that stuff, I like the music and sounds but not the vocals :noparty: So if it was that type of music with Gaga's voice but not like how death metal people sing it then sure :yes: 

​Could she do that? :duck: I mean, many (male) metal singers are using very high chest notes. I dont know if Gaga is able to keep very high notes for a long time. Is a D5 high? 

We need help here.

Haroon

​Could she do that? :duck: I mean, many (male) metal singers are using very high chest notes. I dont know if Gaga is able to keep very high notes for a long time. Is a D5 high? 

We need help here.

​Oh I'm saying I'd be up for her singing how she sings normally on her songs so far, but with death metal instrumentals :P I'm not a fan of the idea of Gaga singing like the woman in the video, I don't enjoy that type of singing :shrug: 

RAMROD

I'm in tbh.

41836_original.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived