šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga doing death metal - anyone interested?

Gagy

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

I think people tend to hear the word "deathmetal" and create false notions in their mind about what it is... bands like RAMMSTEIN have songs that are considered deathmetal and they are amazing. Also, I doubt LG will go in that direction that is kind of a niche market after ARTPOP's poor reception.Ā 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

ā€‹inb4 the hills are alive with the sound of Jewels N Drugs

ā€‹I actually laughed out loud

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

ontopic yes I think it would be awesome, she would find a way to make it awesome!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MonsterOfSpain

How can that girl sing like that? I can't believe that's her voice.Ā :air:

Death metal is not my favorite genre but, who knows, maybe she can find a way to make it likeable.

JazzGa

Im not here so much for her doing rough vocals, I think it would be cheesy. And she might **** up her vocal cords that she has trained to sing for so long rather than scream. It is definitely a learned technique.

Ā But she would kick ASS doing some Iron Maiden-style operatic power metal vocals. A collaboration with them, Anthrax, or Slayer would slaughter my soul :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Radio Ga Ga

Death metal is pretty muchĀ just an euphemism for satanic music so um... no. Just stick with normal, good, jesus approved rock please

TimisaMonster

I couldn't help but laugh knowing that's a WOMAN growling like she's posessed :lmao:

Ā 

Still tho...NEVER! Aura screamo verses were awesome but not over the edge heavy metal vocals :wtfga:

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

A collaboration with them, Anthrax, or Slayer would slaughter my soul :giveup:

ā€‹I hope so but I think it's not going to happen very soon.Ā They dont want to lose fansĀ because of a collaboration with some ''popstar''. That would ruin their bandsĀ image and many metal fans don't want Gaga do get into metal music. Unfortunately.Ā :spin:

Tropico

I'm here for lots of genre's but death metal is a no for sure.Ā 

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

mister max

metal:Jase:

but not to hard

Ā 

like MANiCUREĀ :zilla:

dont know if that is metal bu lolĀ 

:rip:Ā 

Ā 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Jester

I don't like women in rock/metal at all, so no.

ā€‹How come you love Bring Me To Life by Evanescence (Amy Lee) so much then?

Archived