💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

1st week sales of Madonna's Rebel Heart included tour bundling!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spartacus

Rebel Heart '​s concert tour bundle amounted to less than 10,000 copies compared to the 180,000 copies sold for previous album, MDNA.

close thread

:excuseme: Ummmmm that's the point...

In other words less people care about QueenOfTourDonna this go'round...

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Ladey Gagz

:excuseme: Ummmmm that's the point...

In other words less people care about QueenOfTourDonna this go'round...

​She added plenty of second dates because the tour sold out too quickly

uKsZaaJ.gif

Whispering

I think they saw the REAL numbers without the deal and it would've been Madonna's ARTPOP...but TECHNICALLY they DID buy the album...it just came with tix :shrug: Plus, wouldn't hardcore fans be buying that bundle and to NOT count it would be taking away the numbers of her die hard fans? 

It's a free download. You don't pay more or less for the tickets, depending a choice of whether to get the download or not. 

If you bought two tickets, you got two free downloads, which did include new songs. 

freebit

Hm, that doesn't look good. I'm sure her tour will eventually end up doing ok though, just a slow start. 

She really needed a good lead single though. When you don't have a good lead single it dooms the entire era. 

Rebel Heart '​s concert tour bundle amounted to less than 10,000 copies compared to the 180,000 copies sold for previous album, MDNA.

close thread

​Does that mean that her tour is flopping? :rip: 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

FGGrayson

IlNIEgS.jpg

Natalia Kills curse

tumblr_mkst4g4WKq1qa74kvo3_250.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

magiciancols

​Does that mean that her tour is flopping? :rip: 

​As a previous poster noted, with the MDNA tour a physical copy of MDNA was shipped. With Rebel Heart a digital code was given and most people did not use the code. The tour had a slower start than her previous tours during pre-sale but has picked up and is doing well. Lots of second dates added.

magiciancols

Why would the thread be closed? It has no false information. Tour bundles WERE included in the first week. No matter how small. :toofunny:

​The thread doesn't need to be closed, but the intent of the thread is very clear. It's to mislead people into thinking that Madonna can't sell without the tour bundle, when 100000 of the total was real sales.

Ray of Light

I'm so glad because the b---h will be forced to lower ticket prices & I will be able to attend #teenagemadonnafan #not30 #nocareeryet 

c9d.gif

Haroon

Salt to the wound I guess :emma: At the end of the day it's not a big deal :shrug: This may sound cliche but I'm just glad I have the album and don't regret it at all, because I'm really enjoying it :flutter: 

This whole situation does intrigue me as to what type of numbers she'll be pulling in for the tour :huh:Although it's a smaller tour (so far), the prices are so high that it could still end up doing pretty well :omg: 

Andreyw

Poor Madge ... That's really bad... Aren't her 2nd week sales somewhere around 15k-20k?

Archived