Has ANYBODY seen this Gaga look?

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

This is one of the good few looks from the ARTPOP era

The ARTPOP era was great fashion wise though (in some cases that's a different story)

TimisaMonster

NEVER! :omg: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cody Draco

I don't remember seeing this before but she is absolutely glowing like Neon Lights.

tumblr_inline_mxehzbAIC31r84y6b.giftumblr_inline_mxehzbAIC31r84y6b.gif

degenerate

Whenever these random candids pop up and everyone is like, "Why doesn't anyone remember this???!?!?!"

It's because it was ugly enough AND unmemorable enough (important combination) that it doesn't resonate longer than 12 hours in the local headlines much less anywhere else.

Teal Ambition

Whenever these random candids pop up and everyone is like, "Why doesn't anyone remember this???!?!?!"

It's because it was ugly enough AND unmemorable enough (important combination) that it doesn't resonate longer than 12 hours in the local headlines much less anywhere else.

​I like the look. I highly doubt its that. When Gaga's in London (especially that time in 2013), she changed looks SOOOO many times. Its hard to remember every single look she had. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

wahkeenasitka

year and a half ago... right around the time ARTPOP came out. probably before. 

Michelle

​Is at least everything ok with your health now? :ohno:

I have another craniotomy in the next few months to remove  another aneurysm (smaller it's 2MM my other was 7 and ruptured while I was working out) before it ruptures. That's what happened to me and I was in the hospital for two months. I suffered a minor stroke from it too. My new avi you can see my scar :) I feel ok just ready to get this next one over with. I'm alive and that's great because I almost died sorry for off topic!

On topic: I really can't recall seeing this. Not sure about the hat but I love everything else.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

degenerate

​I like the look. I highly doubt its that. When Gaga's in London (especially that time in 2013), she changed looks SOOOO many times. Its hard to remember every single look she had. 

But out of all the other looks from that time, which we all know (and/or) love, why was this the only one that was forgotten? 

Teal Ambition

But out of all the other looks from that time, which we all know (and/or) love, why was this the only one that was forgotten? 

​There could be more, we don't know. It also depends how many paps spotted her at that time. If many paps from different agencies get pictures, more pictures will spread.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived