💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

V Magazine: "The Week of Gaga" - The Beginning

Henry

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

So awesome.

It's so crazy to go back and read her interviews from this time. Give some perspective and makes it very interesting.

She certainly hasn't changed completely, as she was talking about ART and POP back then even.

NewYorkCity

So awesome.

It's so crazy to go back and read her interviews from this time. Give some perspective and makes it very interesting.

She certainly hasn't changed completely, as she was talking about ART and POP back then even.

​Was about to post this. People complaining about her being too pretentious now with all the art blah blah blah... she has been a artist and talked about that since the first ****ing day. And I love her for that. 

:legend:

It is amazing to read this now, :flutter: 

and they trying to get her to shade beyonce.. lucky this is her debut 6 years  ago :smh:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Tropico

Oh thank God I'm not the only one who noticed Gaga's attitude. :emma: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Jenniferella

Haha the Beyoncé part is so funny, Gaga you sneaky girl :Chica:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Vernier

I thought this would culminate with a new V mag cover on her birthday or something :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

gagzus

I'm feelin nostalgic as hell rn, I miss when she was full of sass and wasn't saying the Pop music out at the time was rubbish, I miss her defending Pop music & culture :( 

Anomaly

Imagine how amazing would it be if for the issue for her bday they have shooted her with bday cake http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_legend.gif 

​

Oh, I don't think that would be an issue. ;)

11-0-12_Terry_Richardson_001.jpg

Juanjo

This is awesome! I love her relationship with V. So cool they're doing this. ...Amazing reading a bit of that first interview, Gaga has always known what she wants. The history of the hair bow, OMG! She needs to bring it back, hard, on the next era.

yASSsss

she had such a b****y attitude during the interview :gaycat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived