Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Admits to Boob Job

SlayedForTheGod

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

Admitted to it in Vogue. Good for ha

1427213165_f388a553c37cfca147948cfa6039d

Iggy Azalea talks about getting breast implants.

While rumors constantly swirl around Iggy Azalea's derrière, the female rapper recently admitted to getting work done, although not in the area you'd expect. The Australian rapper spoke with Vogue magazine for their "Shape" issue, and revealed that she got breast implants four months ago.

Iggy spoke about her first aspirations to be a model, and coming to the United States only to have her dreams crushed because of her unique size. "When I first got to the States, people told me I should think about modeling. So I went to a few agencies, but once they measured my body they didn’t like me anymore," she told Vogue.

When asked if there was something she would change about her body, she revealed, "I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I’d thought about it my entire life."

Apparently she wanted to keep it under wraps at first, for fear of influencing her legion of tween fans, however, "I decided I wasn’t into secret-keeping," she said.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/iggy-azalea-reveals-she-got-a-boob-job-news.14505.html

Cody Draco

I feel like everyone who gets plastic surgery should be confident enough to admit it. :applause:

SlayedForTheGod

I c you ran for the hit thread, saw that typo http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sis2.gif 

​ya'll dont understand the struggle lol

SlayedForTheGod

guess "got the pop titties but that ass on that urban" doesnt apply anymore :whitney:

Pure Adrenaline

the ass tho .... when that confession will come out :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

Well if she'd thought about it for a long time and finally got it done, then good on her for achieving a goal :applause:

Sugarfall

Wow, they aren't obvious at all. Good for ha. I thought her ass would be filled :emma: 

I feel like everyone who gets plastic surgery should be confident enough to admit it. :applause:

​I disagree, it's their body and I think people don't have to say if they've gotten surgery

Tove Lo

Happy for her. Hopefully people won't continue saying "Oh she looks like a little boy from the front." It's really rude.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Cody Draco

Wow, they aren't obvious at all. Good for ha. I thought her ass would be filled :emma: 

​I disagree, it's their body and I think people don't have to say if they've gotten surgery

​I don't feel like they have to say if they've gotten surgery. I just feel like there shouldn't be a stigma attached to it. I apologize if my post came across the wrong way. :emma:

Sugarfall

​I don't feel like they have to say if they've gotten surgery. I just feel like there shouldn't be a stigma attached to it. I apologize if my post came across the wrong way. :emma:

​Ok, that I def agree with :applause: I have a problem with people saying 'never judge someone by looks' and then the same person can start badmouthing people who have gotten surgery :emma: 

If it makes her happy who am i too judge? :gaycat:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived