💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga is turning 29 in 4 days!

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

Gaga's 29th birthday is in four days! Of course she'll probably be offline social media that day to have a moment for herself but do you think we'll get tons of selfies anyway? Six outfit changes like last year? It feels like it took forever for Gaga to turn 30 next year since all her peers are in their 30s already (nicki 34), britney (41), katy perry (30) and beyonce (37).

VelmaDinkley

Britney and Beyonce are both 33 tho

​Really? I must have gotten it wrong then but Beyonce cant be that young she looks like an old lady. The theory of beyonce being born in the 60s might be true.

JustPokeHerFace

​Really? I must have gotten it wrong then but Beyonce cant be that young she looks like an old lady. The theory of beyonce being born in the 60s might be true.

​There's a theory that Beyonce is older than she says she is, but there is no way in hell that she was born in the 60s, that would make here a 46-56 year old. 

Sugarfall

​I wouldn't be surprised if Beyonce lied a little about her age as many celebs do that but no way was she born in the 60s :deadbanana: 

VelmaDinkley

​I wouldn't be surprised if Beyonce lied a little about her age as many celebs do that but no way was she born in the 60s :deadbanana: 

​Hmmm idk at the obama inauguration she looked older than her own mother.

Archived