💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if LG6 was mainly targeted at GP

Illuminati

Featured Posts

Illuminati

Are you here for a Lady Gaga album that is not as crazy as the past ones and not as much about expressing herself through music but instead something more GP, family and chart friendly kinda like Katy Perry albums but in Gaga way? (with better vocals, overall theme).

Personally I think that would strip her out of her identity which is what made us fall in love with her to begin with. Her post TF approach seemed to be more about shocking people and broadening her fans' minds than appealing to as many as possible. But then again, in at least one of her older interviews she did mention that part of why she fell in love with pop music was because it has the power to touch many different people just with one catchy song.

https://youtu.be/HazgpThiM2k 

Which option would you prefer? Any thoughts?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VelmaDinkley

I do think it will be GP friendly but more so on the fame monster level not the katy perry and rihanna fast food approach. Personally I think this album will be both Dark and Light kind of like the fame monster because she posted poetry about the new album about vampires and cadavers but also she has posted really light beautiful poetry about the new album so I think it will be both crazy and light but something more different. I think it will be the fame monster but with brunette gaga and showcasing her vocals more.

Fiona Apple

NO thank you,I want a GAGA album :love:Chart friendly,awesome,different,powerful

darkchylde

I'd be disappointed, but I'd be here for it. And I would never admit I am disappointed about it.

JustPokeHerFace

I think it'll be more GP friendly if she shows off vocals more, because judging from the Oscars performance, they're here for that. 

Tropico

Considering what music the GP loves these days, oh dear God I hope not...

I want Gaga to continue to break the norm. Show me a new side of her once again. Continue to be fresh. Not here for her becoming basic. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

monketsharona

being GP friendly doesn't mean doing Katy Perry music...

I'd like her to aim the GP next era ! She'll always get her fanbase, though it's the GP which is going to give her an era like TF / TFM or even BTW in term of success 

Family-friendly? Like the ones released by Disney? No. Since her debut, she's never been for that demographic, as clearly shown by both her image and music. But is she "GP-friendly" on the other hand?  Yes. I do think majority of her commercial music has always been that. I mean, what does "GP-friendly" imply in the first place? Isn't it about music most, particularly the youth who listens to Mainstream Top 40 radio, would normally like? Catchy, dance, pop, hooks, huge chorus, naughty lyrics about s-x and other things a five year-old wouldn't understand - all of these describe Gaga's solo studio albums. Will she continue with this approach? Likely, especially with the return of RedOne. 

Dorothy Gale

I think she's trying to write more relatable music, but that doesn't mean it'll be basic. 

jomonster12

NOOOOOO, just thinking what the GP likes today, Gaga's career will truly FLOP for me, let us pray for this not to happen :pray:

RAMROD

LOL I think many of people in.here will enjoy it.

Especially those that always whine about going back to The Fame/The Fame Monsters directions.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

XoXoJoanneGaga

Her music is always very GP-friendly. With the next one I could see her doing more songs like Gypsy that sound very Disney and family friendly, and that show off her vocals. As much as I'd love a darker edgier album I feel like she won't do that right now

Archived