Brandon Maxwell talks Lady Gaga with Fashionista

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

Oscar

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

​Are you a lesbean?  default_lana.gif

​i am infact, indeed, a flaming lesbian 

Haroon

​I only ever see the big names (Versace, McQueen, etc.) being mentioned on here which probably confused me. :gayhat:

Yeah I think most of her high-profile appearances are usually the behemoth brands :huh: I'd recommend this site: http://gagafashionland.com/ :flutter: 

Gaga's worn clothes from graduate students loads of times, and continues to too :yes: 

Jester

"She’s pretty in charge of everything she does. I’ve worked with a lot of other people and she definitely is one of those people who, from writing the music down to deciding what she wears during the day, everything is her vision."

So happy to read this :giveup:

For all the people who doubt her and say she's all about the team she's with at the moment.

Jesse Pinkman

​I only ever see the big names (Versace, McQueen, etc.) being mentioned on here which probably confused me. :gayhat:

I think she usually wears those big name brands at red carpet events where she's getting paid to promote them.

Queen has to collect her coins. :gaycat: 

It's science, bitch

LoveandMagic

I love how she has a genuine passion for fashion! I constantly read about other celebs who claim the same but always go out in very predictable clothing by only the most well known (same) designers. Gaga is willing to give up and comers, unknowns and graduate students a chance to get their name out by wearing their looks. She also uses her clothes as a form of art and self expression, rather than just for glamour or s-xiness (nothing wrong with that though). It really sets her apart I think.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

JazzGa

"What I love working about her the most — you rarely get to do this with a person — is that in the morning she can have brown hair and be a bit more punk, midday maybe she’s blonde hair and more regal and maybe at midnight she’s got dreadlocks and she’s doing something else. If she’s doing events and changing for each one, I think we always like to change, even if she’s doing television interviews so that every outlet has a special experience [just] for them."

Glad to hear that he seems to really enjoy the most Gaga aspects of Gaga. I remember Nicola F. saying something to the effect that her changing a bunch of times a day was one of the reasons they split.

I'm also glad to hear that the people on her style and management team really think of her as a beautiful friend. When Fusari said she wasn't pretty and couldn't pull off pretty songs, it made my blood boil. Comments like those probably really affected her and contributed to her weird space alien robot fashion of her early years. (Which I love. But somehow her glamour and simplicity seems to be a sign of self-satisfaction :) )

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

30 racks for a shoot though. I'd love to see how Gaga goes through a day or a week. I'd love to see a documentary about her. And those clothes. :)

Schwerk

Love how Brandon kinda went around the everyday wear/time off outfit question. We all know Gaga has a pile of band t's and bikeshorts and flowy robes on hand ;)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

charliekelso

well, I'd rather have someone that complains but is always very good. Actually, if she chose to wear ONE killer look for a whole week would be better than a lot of these clothes and wigs lately.

JazzGa

Love how Brandon kinda went around the everyday wear/time off outfit question. We all know Gaga has a pile of band t's and bikeshorts and flowy robes on hand ;)

Ironically, band tees, bike shorts, and a big silk kimono are super huge street style trends so even when Gaga's being "lazy" she's still settin them trends and influencin them basics :gaga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Schwerk

Ironically, band tees, bike shorts, and a big silk kimono are super huge street style trends so even when Gaga's being "lazy" she's still settin them trends and influencin them basics default_gaga2.gif

IKR? It makes me smile (and sometimes cringe) when I see H&M stacked with band t's, frenchies and hairbows. She is the most trendsetting celeb out there for sure.

It's funny cause me and some of my friends have a similar style to her so we sometimes have these 'b---h stole my look' moments when we see candids of Gagz. It's pretty funny sometimes.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MelbHawker

"For a normal day for her to be at home and going around town, it’s probably a rack or two of clothes at her house. But if we’re doing an editorial, it can be 20, 30, 40 racks. And tables of shoes and tables of jewelry. It’s a lot."

40 Racks? I work in retail/clothing and like... my store has like 36 racks. dis b---h.

Archived