Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Um....Telephone 2.0 is happening

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Koreku

Just because Queen B sports bee attire doesn't mean it's for telephone tho :koons:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

​Feed ha a hit collab please Honey Beeech

​Well, at this point I don't think that any of them is desperate for a hit, but it would be good for both to have a smash hit again and shake up the music industry.

inb4 it's a random pic by Gaga :air:

I just checked Beyonce's instagram and it's full of bees pics for months now :awkney: 

Bebe

This is a reach and I seriously doubt it means anything. I mean Beyonce is Queen B and her fanbase is the Beehive. I'm pretty sure it's more likely a reference to that than honey b. 

I'd give this about a 1/100000 chance of being something related to the Telephone continuation.

I'll be honest though, I'm so desperate for the continuation that it is getting me hyped anyway.

Rat Boy

Just because Queen B sports bee attire doesn't mean it's for telephone tho :koons:

​Today Gaga posted a very similar picture on her Instagram and captioned it with Telephone lyrics.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

PrinceGaga

​Well, at this point I don't think that any of them is desperate for a hit, but it would be good for both to have a smash hit again and shake up the music industry.

inb4 it's a random pic by Gaga  default_air.jpg

I just checked Beyonce's instagram and it's full of bees pics for months now http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

​Yeah I know right? I bet it's just a coincidence and Beyonce is just posting those pics cause she's queen Bee :awkney: 

Gaga probably thought nothing by it :rip: 

Bloody

​Yeah I know right? I bet it's just a coincidence and Beyonce is just posting those pics cause she's queen Bee http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

Gaga probably thought nothing by it :rip: 

​Our hopes and dreams for the continuation may rest in peace.

28alt1wdwu7pc2uir.gif

Lion Heart

:giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Katsuki Bakugo

I thought we learned after the mess that was the pre-ARTPOP hype

(Interesting theory though)

​Do you ever think this stan base learns ****?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived