Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Iggy Azalea falls victim to vine trend, massive critisism

FATCAT

Featured Posts

​Oh, ok, I understand what you mean! Thanks for the info! I have known some AA's that say they speak proper English when in an academic setting and then switch off to AAVE when speaking to their family or friends. I guess if they can tell the difference between the standard English and their way of speaking it's ok. Sometimes I see that people are discriminated if they speak in this way because they are perceived as less educated, etc. 

​No problem :hug:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

Omg stop bullying Katy, she's done nothing wrong besides wanting to be a singer, without actually being good at it. Leave ha alone :( 

​much better

LIFE IS GOOD

Spock

I wonder where she is going to complain now that she's not managing her social media accounts :reductive:

who will love me when the night is over

Rat Boy

​inb4 a petition to send her back to Australia is started :cryga:

​We don't want her back!

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

SlayedForTheGod

Okay im gonna come in here real quick. I like Iggy. That being said, she refuses to acknowledge her appropriation and disrespect to the black community. And tbh this meme that has started doesnt seem to be stemming from the accent anyways. it just seems like people are on the same page that she sounds bad live. 

On another note. Lets stop with the Iggy SZN crap. It hasnt been Iggy SZN since Black Widow left the charts. And looking at the success of The New Classic The ReUp, or lack there of, and the unfortunate chart position of Trouble, I think its safe to say that it isnt Iggy season anymore.  

Battle 4 Ur Life

:dies:

The Aaliyah + Fiona Apple one is my favorite!

lmao

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

angelduuh

People are being very rude, I mean, she's only human.

The videos can be funny, but you know how bad she must feel if she sees things like this? Give her a break, if you don't like her, don't pay attention to her. It's not that hard.

RodeckDanny

The one which says "Oh so she´s bilingual" made me laugh hard hahaha

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

RAMROD

tumblr_mqf8aqCmSM1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

I like this meme.

214vxfm.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived