Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy Azalea falls victim to vine trend, massive critisism

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

instead of critizing her for valid reasons we have gone to making fun of her whenever we can about random ****? Don't get me wrong, Iggy needs to eduacate herself about race issues, but everytime you trash her for stuff like this you confirm her opinion that people don't hate her for good reasons but for the inhonorable sake of hating someone.  

​It's all fun and game ;)

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

SissyFromSpace

Lmao, I do not feel bad. She just sounds silly rapping. default_lmao.gif

​..?

you shouldn't feel bad. QUEEN is making tons of money and impact and has people like you talking. #IGGYSZN stays intact! :lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

jomonster12

​You say this about literally every other artist. Worry about your broke ass self :rip:

​Well, just see the vine it will explain everything and thanks for caring about me, I take care for myself :love:

LePetitGAGABLover

​inb4 a petition to send her back to Australia is started :cryga:

Seeing how things are, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.:madge:

YCHofficial

What I hear

imma spring my joint -

trick that ra -

born to the pa pa bopojouneroy

​how the **** do you talk black?

​african american english is an official dialect, and it's legitimate in linguistics. It isn't inherently better or worse than standard american english even though some people have tried to attach negative connotations to AAE. She speaks in that dialect as if she grew up in the environments that typically produce people with who actually do.

SissyFromSpace

​Well, just see the vine it will explain everything and thanks for caring about me, I take care for myself  default_love.gif

​Yes hunty, WORRY about YOURSELF. Iggy is lives down the street from Britney ****ing Spears in her grand mansion. All you should focus on is YOURSELF henny. And while you're at it, work on throwing shade because you're **** at it.

iwKGWFe5nuh6k.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

No Angel

​..?

you shouldn't feel bad. QUEEN is making tons of money and impact and has people like you talking. #IGGYSZN stays intact! default_lmao.gif

​yas queen! yas! a true staple of hip-hop yas!!

Supersonic

​If I remember right, Lance is black. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/hunty.gif.3d8d72b6ac80a1f4d4e38bb98668153b.gif 

​Does that make it any more right referring to people who call out somebody ignorant and make fun of somebody's ignorance as "hoodrats" which is usually a term to insultingly address low-income african american people? I think not. :hunty:

nikola

people can be so ****ing mean and stupid......couple of them were funny but hundreds....its just gets boring.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived