celeb

Katy Perry got a new tattoo

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

:dies:  you got a warning point?? It's going to be absolute slaughter when Katy starts slaying again with her next single and album next year :toofunny: but i'm ready :hor:

​it was a "soft warning" 0 points but it's still annoying 

Zsolti

Funny how if people call madonna too old for doing what she is people will get pissed because omg ageism!!!11!!! but if a 30 year old gets cute tattoos its childish

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Prismatic

Funny how if people call madonna too old for doing what she is people will get pissed because omg ageism!!!11!!! but if a 30 year old gets cute tattoos its childish

​Double standards.

Inb4 people use she's a legend card 

kcSHeQq.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Psychedelic

So it was the original thread's tittle that got you all so pressed. Well, how dare some of you call Katy the female MJ?

She does not rape chidren and does as much lipsync. #SorryNotSorry

Pure Adrenaline

I'm disgust ... but that's her body so go girl whatever makes u happy :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

This only proves why I could never stan for this girl :rip:

I guess it's just not for me..

Kacey Elizabeth

​Talent wise? You are kidding yourself dear

ALL artists have their bad days. Katy is not the only one. Katy is actually very talented. This video alone proves it: 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Haroon

This actually makes me kinda intrigued about her future album titles and how she'd incorporate them into cute tattoos with faces :laughga: Would a self-titled album be the letters "KP" with faces? Or a caricature of herself? Plus it's interesting because none of the ones so far were actually on her respective album covers, but they represent them regardless :flutter: She's got her symbolism down :yes: 

​I'm begging you to edit your post before a ****storm begins and/or you get in trouble :shocked: 

This only proves why I could never stan for this girl :rip:

I guess it's just not for me..

​Because of someone's tattoo choices? :duck: 

GagaMyBlood95

This actually makes me kinda intrigued about her future album titles and how she'd incorporate them into cute tattoos with faces :laughga: Would a self-titled album be the letters "KP" with faces? Or a caricature of herself? Plus it's interesting because none of the ones so far were actually on her respective album covers, but they represent them regardless :flutter: She's got her symbolism down :yes: 

​I'm begging you to edit your post before a ****storm begins and/or you get in trouble :shocked: 

​Because of someone's tattoo choices? :duck: 

​No, not just because of the tattoos, I said those tattoos PROVE why I don't like the whole image of hers, so there are other reasons :yes:

It's all too childish and inocent for me, but again that's just me!

cringe :rip: i know it's her body but I'd only get a tattoo like that if it was temporary not for the rest of my life :air: i know it's possible to remove them but it will still affect ha skin :air: 

Quartz

​Yeah, because the one Gaga got of that mouse is so beautiful and attractive for a 28 year old woman, let alone 50

​stay pressed b :neyday:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Spock

​stay pressed b :neyday:

​I'm not the one wasting my time, going on threads of people I don't like to post what I consider to be a really funny and snappy drag (when in reality it really wasn't)

:kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived