celeb

Katy Perry got a new tattoo

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eros92

It's very cute and very Katy, and a nice way to remember each Era. So it's not as serious as Gaga but it's still gotta nice meaning behind them :D Must mean the Prism Era is about over though haha

yASSsss

guys i know roar destroyed applause but no need to hate someone this much 

​i will never forget Roar vs Applause mess and won't ever stop hating on katy for this :lolly:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I think it's cute that they represent each album and most of the people bashing them in here is just because they hate her, because there is nothing wrong with the damn tattoos

Yanko

guys i know roar destroyed applause but no need to hate someone this much 

​someone reported this :toofunny: 

Quartz

Those tattoos are so attractive to see on women when they turn 50 :troll:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Ray of Light

She has such an innocent imagination, and a lovely child-like aesthetic preference.

tumblr_inline_mysyn1KgDq1rf2xs3.gif

Spock

​someone reported this :toofunny: 

:dies:  you got a warning point?? It's going to be absolute slaughter when Katy starts slaying again with her next single and album next year :toofunny: but i'm ready :hor:

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

Those tattoos are so attractive to see on women when they turn 50 :troll:

​Yeah, because the one Gaga got of that mouse is so beautiful and attractive for a 28 year old woman, let alone 50

who will love me when the night is over

Cody Draco

Reading the thread, the hate is SO REAL. Like omg, there is literally nothing this woman can do that will not get a negative reaction from you people. She posts goofy vacation pics on Instagram, uncultured and immature. There's an article about the divorce, it's all her fault, she's a b*tch. Her concert will air on TV, mess, she's copying Gaga. And now you're coming at her because of her tattoos, all the while embedding videos from YouTube of her singing just to throw more sh*t when it has absolutely nothing to do :toofunny:

Stay pressed and salty I guess
8A7dMXz.gif

​Education at it's finest. :thetea:

Archived