celeb

Katy Perry got a new tattoo

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

These tattoos are so cute! I was wondering when/if she was going to get the Prism one and what would it look like

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

Her choice of ink clearly shows her personalities, a woman-child. :fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock

Reading the thread, the hate is SO REAL. Like omg, there is literally nothing this woman can do that will not get a negative reaction from you people. She posts goofy vacation pics on Instagram, uncultured and immature. There's an article about the divorce, it's all her fault, she's a b*tch. Her concert will air on TV, mess, she's copying Gaga. And now you're coming at her because of her tattoos, all the while embedding videos from YouTube of her singing just to throw more sh*t when it has absolutely nothing to do :toofunny:

Stay pressed and salty I guess
8A7dMXz.gif

who will love me when the night is over

JEWRJEWR

Reading the thread, the hate is SO REAL. Like omg, there is literally nothing this woman can do that will not get a negative reaction from you people. She posts goofy vacation pics on Instagram, uncultured and immature. There's an article about the divorce, it's all her fault, she's a b*tch. Her concert will air on TV, mess, she's copying Gaga. And now you're coming at her because of her tattoos, all the while embedding videos from YouTube of her singing just to throw more sh*t when it has absolutely nothing to do :toofunny:

Stay pressed and salty I guess
8A7dMXz.gif

teach them

Fear, she's the mother of violence

PrinceGaga

I generally like Katy and I think her tattoos are cute but when it comes to calling her the female Michael Jackson??? Sorry but as a huuuge Michael fan I have an issue with that.

I really like them tbh, they're nice

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Psychedelic

I really don't like them, I would'nt get anything like that to be in my skin permantly... each their own anyways, I guess.

Gaga's tattoos >>>>>>>>>>>> :sis:

You guys are so obsessed over Katy tho. You can say you dislike her tattoos and move on but you have to brin up other matters, because you're still so pressed. Grow up, please!

Spartacus

the female Michael Jackson? i'm sorry, but i dont know who that person is

​LOL I was wondering the same thing. The scary part is her stans actually believe this to be true simply cuz of those 5 #1s. MJ was much MUCH more than 5#1s. Plus he was never outdone by a dancing shark. Title change PLEASE! lol

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Katsuki Bakugo

Don't let the "female Michael Jackson" part de-rail the thread guys, it's about the tattoos :dies: 

​DERAIL! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived