đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you expect from Gaga x RedOne next?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

​You clearly don't understand ARTPOP and you clearly never learned music not the bling.

tumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.giftumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.gif

​Maybe I really don't and I have no plan to understand it more. :popcorn: 

It looks like hating ARTPOP is still a thing.  default_thetea.gif

​It's still a thing. An opinion is not a fad, dear. :popcorn: 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Topic: I will burn my stan card if they make bubblegum pop again. :giveup: 

​I agree. :giveup: 

Katheryn dominates that field. Eh Eh was cute but another? :wtf: 

Psychedelic

Usually it's the other way around. People bash ARTPOP so they can praise TFM.

​Either thing is wrong. All Gaga albums are quality. She's never released anything that's not.

OpusDiaboli666

If anything comes close to the masterpiece that is Hair I'll be happy for the rest of time

AlphaMonster

​thank u 

​illogical tho... you wrote that to someone who says it was overproduced... some songs were, which does not change the fact that ARTPOP's instrumentals was more complex than TFM.

ARTPOP instrumentals have generally so much more layers compared to TFM.... 

Over-produced can be a synonym for complex in some cases, complex does not necessarily mean better melody. This actually has nothing to do with melody.

The statement "Production of ARTPOP more complex than that of TFM" means that there were more layers of beat in ARTPOP songs which is true..

AlphaMonster

​I agree. :giveup: 

Katheryn dominates that field. Eh Eh was cute but another? :wtf: 

​lol Eh Eh... worst gaga song by far in my opinion.

badboymonsterx

I can only expect something to be proud of.. I just hope they still have the magic they had back in the day! They were seriously unstoppable.. the fame monster was perfect in my opinion <3

jojuun

RedOne used to work with this girl Ameerah a lot last year. She has this song "Sound Of Missing You", produced by someone else. Ignore the outfits in the video (very early Gaga inspired) and the obviously dated EDM production here and there. But do pay attention to the early 00's flashbacks in the song (1:45, 3:11 etc.) For some reason it reminds me of early 00's Kylie in the production. "Can't Get You Outta My Head" would be a nice reference point as well in sound and look. She did the heavy 90's revival with Born This Way (Sheibe, her look back then) so I'd like to see Gaga bring back either this very pop sound or go as suggested in this thread, R&B. Full on. With like, Missy Elliot type of visuals along with it.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Pop Perfection ala TF/TFM default_legend.gif

ARTPOP is a great album despite the hate it gets, but if some of you feel the need to trash other Gaga albums to defend ARTPOP, you're obviously the ones with a problem http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

​

Usually it's the other way around. People bash ARTPOP so they can praise TFM.

​This is just a maturity issue. Y'all should be able to discuss the ups and downs of each album calmly without resorting to hyperbolic statements and strawman arguments like "people don't like this album only cause it didn't sell as much". It's just pop music. All of Gaga's albums are dance-pop, it's not like we're discussing freaking Radiohead :rip: Pop stans just seem to lack maturity 

Oscar

Look. If we're going to have a debate of what the more complex album is, then we need to compare the songs on an individual level, not as a whole. Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark are the most complex of TFM tracks. Alejandro and Speechless are semi complex and the rest are pretty basic. ARTPOP has a lot more complex tracks because it's the bigger album. In fact, the album with the most complex instrumentals of all is Born This Way. 

Now people are claiming that ARTPOP is overproduced, which is incorrect also. ARTPOP not only has one of the cleanest productions of all her albums, but it was praised by everyone here because when ARTPOP first came we all talked about how clean and crisp the production was. We were all complaining about how overproduced we thought Born This Way was during the entire era so by comparison, ARTPOP's tracks were way cleaner. 

The most important thing to remember at the end of the day is that complexity =/= quality

• Admin locked this topic

Archived