Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you expect from Gaga x RedOne next?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​I didn't say the melody was complicated :) I said it was clever, so we are in agreement. :yes:

​Yea :applause:but it still be nothing compared to TFM's melodies.And if you disagree with that too,I don't know what to say :awkney:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

​Yea :applause:but it still be nothing compared to TFM's melodies.And if you disagree with that too,I don't know what to say  default_awkney2.gif

​Welp... in that case, I will keep the response to myself for the time being. :zilla:

RBNLM

Something that will top TFM pop perfection with less metaphorical lyrics but yet not less complex

TimisaMonster

If you listen to Just Dance, then Bad Romance, then Scheisse...yeah...he gets more complex when it comes to Gaga's work...his songs are always standouts from her albums and I no longer doubt they can create masterpiece after masterpiece on her next album :yes:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

isaacanthony

Honestly, 

I think when her new music comes out we are all going to react the way we did when we saw her Oscar performance. Shocked and questioning "is that really Gaga?"

(In a really good way)

We are all hoping for her to come out with something like TF, TFM, & BTW but I don't think it will happen. After ARTPOP I am sure she has learned a lot and I see a whole new route coming for her... 

I am really excited for this :gum:

VOLANTIS

​actually no, there is more repetitiveness in the construction of those songs on TFM...saying this from a producers standpoint

​ARTPOP was over-produced, another 'producer's standpoint'

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Chromatislaps

​ARTPOP was over-produced, another 'producer's standpoint'

​ARTPOP wasn't necesarily overproduced, it was just that it sounded vacuum-packed, there were seldomly reverbs used to let the sounds breathe. So basically it was jam-packed and saturated...but not necesarily overproduced. Overproduced is when you can't distuingish melodies from eachother during the song, and when the overall production is jarring. None of them really do that....Maybe Donatella in the chorus

VelmaDinkley

TFM's music is actually way more complex than ARTPOP's

​I agree. ARTPOP is just an album full of britney spears instrumentals.

Fiona Apple

Honestly, 

I think when her new music comes out we are all going to react the way we did when we saw her Oscar performance. Shocked and questioning "is that really Gaga?"

(In a really good way)

We are all hoping for her to come out with something like TF, TFM, & BTW but I don't think it will happen. After ARTPOP I am sure she has learned a lot and I see a whole new route coming for her... 

I am really excited for this  default_gum2.gif

​She said she is going back to her roots and she is working with RedOne .So it's safe to say she is going back to her early works :sweat:

Sizzily

I cannot at y'all comparing TFM and ARTPOP in complexity. Songs from TFM are far less complex than ARTPOP. TFM is just catchier.

One Banned Boi

VelmaDinkley

I cannot at y'all comparing TFM and ARTPOP in complexity. Songs from TFM are far less complex than ARTPOP. TFM is just catchier.

​Complexity isn't always a good thing. It's kind of like when you have fast food, it may taste good at first but after a while you may get sick and die (ARTPOP). It's best if there's a balance that we have fois gras or a home cooked gourmet meal made by your grandmother (the fame monster)

• Admin locked this topic

Archived