💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine Accidentally Hits Stefani in her Head by Throwing His Microphone at her

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

Who ever wrote this article is stupid. How is this throwing a tantrum? He just threw the mic down. He probably did it for comedic purposes. It's unfortunate that it hit the girl but obviously he meant no ill intent. Some of ya'll are just extra.

I hope Gaga or one of my favs accidentally hits me with a microphone then brings me backstage because she feels bad :hehe:

Ladey Gagz

The whole article is attacking him for no real reason...

He didn't mean to hurt someone... It's not a "douchebag" move.

"He then pulled her up onto the stage, and she stumbled a little, because climbing up onto a high stage with no stairs isn’t exactly easy. Great, just injure her more, Adam Levine.

(So I guess she doesn’t get to be with her friends anymore? How fun.)" They're obviously against him... Mess :wtf: I'm sure being around your fave would be as fun, if not more than being around your friends

StrawberryBlond

The health and safety crew must have gone bananas. I'm sure they weren't too pleased that he was throwing objects on a catwalk so close to the crowd. Maybe celebrities think they can get away with this kind of stuff and won't be reprimanded. If the sound doesn't work, what good would throwing the mic down create? It would make the situation worse, obviously, because now your mic's broken or fallen into the crowd. Adam Levine likes to think he's a rockstar or something but stuff like this just makes him look pathetic. And yeah, I somehow doubt he helped this girl and gave her special treatment because he seriously cared but rather he was just afraid she was going to sue him. I think that was confirmed when he said "let's just pretend this never happened." That's definitely the words of someone who's just afraid of getting sued.

Serendipity

i really gotta ditch crushable

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived