Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna SHADES Beyonce!

Pop

Featured Posts

yassitscarcass

trying to get some promo for her flop album, nice try

​But it didn't flop :creep:

Pretty sure the preorders slayed just by themselves... 315K isn't bad at all... compared to ArtFlop's 258K...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

Pretty sure the preorders slayed just by themselves... 315K isn't bad at all... compared to ArtFlop's 258K...

​Sorry dear but Gaga's 258K is just within the US. Madonna's 315K is worldwide. Madonna only got 121K in the US so uhhh :rip: 

Whispering

You just compared Rebel Heart's worldwide numbers to ARTPOP's numbers only in the U.S. 

Are you trolling or do you really not understand the problem with this comparison? 

DrewStevens

I'm pretty sure Gaga isn't demure and she is definitely not married to Jay Z either, so maybe that's not the problem. :gayhat:

LePetitGAGABLover

​Sorry dear but Gaga's 258K is just within the US. Madonna's 315K is worldwide. Madonna only got 121K in the US so uhhh :rip: 

​What was ARTPOP's WW sales anyways???

PrinceGaga

​What was ARTPOP's WW sales anyways???

​This article says 611k. The table says 553k but that's not including Japan's sales. If you got further down the page it says "Including Japan's early release sales, the album debuted with 611,000 copies. For the past 7 days alone, sales were 553,000 copies." It is ranked the highest female debut of 2013 :gaga: 

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/83632242.html#ixzz3VBadFQVJ 

Yanko

Why do we make it such a big deal always. :rip: I don't think she meant to drag Beyonce. And by the way, you call Beyonce overrated and now you defend her? That's such a reverse beyonce expedition. 

​this

transparent as always 

PerfectMonster

​This article says 611k. The table says 553k but that's not including Japan's sales. If you got further down the page it says "Including Japan's early release sales, the album debuted with 611,000 copies. For the past 7 days alone, sales were 553,000 copies." It is ranked the highest female debut of 2013 http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_gaga2.gif 

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/83632242.html#ixzz3VBadFQVJ 

​ARTPOP did so much better than what people made it out to be :rip: 

OP: This isn't really shade tbh. It sounds more like a joke but idk. I don't know what Jay Z has anything to do with Bey being chosen to sing for Obama??? Such a random side comment. Surely it's cause she's a good singer, which has nothing to do with being married to Jay Z

that wasn't a shade towards the Queen B anyway, Madge wouldn't dare to come for her.

it was more of a shade towards the White House. a shade of a bitter person, I must say :fan: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

​what kind of fact fail :lmao: 

TimisaMonster

None of what she said was an insult to Beyonce...not shade :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MelbHawker

I don't think that's shade... but like, it doesn't feel right. Like.. why would she say that for?

Archived