💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

"Bad Blood" will be the 4th single off Taylor Swift's 1989

Yanko

Featured Posts

swakby

​I dunno. Teenage Dream was masssssssive for like 9 months. 5 number one hits and huge video views. 

Katy's videos from the Teenage Dream era has ammassed a combined 2.1 billion views, and that was years ago when it still wasn't the primary use for music video watching.

T-Swifts 1989 era has ammassed about 1.4 billion views. 

But Gaga's Fame/Fame Monster era ****ing destroys with 2.5 billion views, and thats around when youtube was starting. With proper inflation that would be like scoring 10 billion views in 2015

​TS has 3 videos released for 1989. Katy has 8.

Imagine if Taylor releases 8 videos from 1989. She would probably slay with 5 billion views.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​I dunno. Teenage Dream was masssssssive for like 9 months. 5 number one hits and huge video views. 

Katy's videos from the Teenage Dream era has ammassed a combined 2.1 billion views, and that was years ago when it still wasn't the primary use for music video watching.

T-Swifts 1989 era has ammassed about 1.4 billion views. 

But Gaga's Fame/Fame Monster era ****ing destroys with 2.5 billion views, and thats around when youtube was starting. With proper inflation that would be like scoring 10 billion views in 2015

​Yea but 1989 has only 3 singles so far :awkney: And Taylor always makes 5 singles or more..It's really painful to compare these two albums ..1989 is like 5 times more successful than TD already.

ARTPOPchamp

Another Max Martin and Shellback song? how predictable. typical producers used when one wants a hit pop song. LAME. :reductive:

HauntingHollow

is Katheryn starring as the victim of a murderous but cute Slay***** Sniff ?:pray:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Lucas

Wonderland would be the best choice in my opinion, New Romantics is great too but I don't know as it's a deluxe version song

Babel

Another Max Martin and Shellback song? how predictable. typical producers used when one wants a hit pop song. LAME. :reductive:

​like Redone

Archived