Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

​Excuse me but What the f*ck are you doing here in Gagadaily ? get the f*ck out here..doesn't Katy has a forum ? or is it to dead there and you have to come here in order to get a bit of life...

You're pathetic.. you know whats really Desperate ? You, making an account on a Gaga forum knowing that you hate her.

iXkNMou.gif

To clear up some confusions, I don't hate Gaga at all. I discussed this with someone else before. The reason I joined GagaDaily is because I like Gaga and her music. Calling me a lowlife when you need to go and tell this to a**holes in this forum who always spew nothing but nonsense, ignorance, and b******t out of their mouths. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

Wow, how lovely and tolerant! Wishing someone to get banned from Gagadaily. That's really contrary to what Gaga tells her fans to do. Little Monsters are the reason that Gaga has gotten so much hate over the last years by the media. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

The one who should be ashamed is a blind stan of mediocre manufactured  karaoke singer who joins to a fan forum dedicated to a real artist and then mocks her. An ageist troll who mocks a Jazz legend seems to have no life of its own. Pathetic.

Remember, we did not join katydaily, we don't need to like her, but you joined gagadaily only to bash her and to defend your fave. Would mamma kathy approve?

@Admin we all know you're a katy stan, but it's ridiculous to give wp's when people are clearly provoked. This troll has been doing the same for weeks.

FreePalestine

lego

Where is this when "fans" are all over this site trashing Gaga?? 

Good question. This forum is full of trolls.

FreePalestine

Admin

​Wow, giving me wpts, for calling out a Troll, classy admin.

If you thought that member was a troll, you could have just used the report button.

FYI: KatyCat489 received a warning for one of their earlier posts as well. But to be fair, they were not they one who started this.

Blue Jeans

To clear up some confusions, I don't hate Gaga at all. I discussed this with someone else before. The reason I joined GagaDaily is because I like Gaga and her music. Calling me a lowlife when you need to go and tell this to a**holes in this forum who always spew nothing but nonsense, ignorance, and b******t out of their mouths. 

​Yet you only post on Katy related threads, and you find a way to put Gaga down, you're a troll and we see right through you Boo boo

vUHtyOx.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Admin

it's ridiculous to give wp's when people are clearly provoked.

​If you read the thread from the beginning, KatyCat489 is the one who was provoked.

MonsterMum

Warning all disrespectful/flamebait posts.

​Not gonna work with us, everybody knows you a Katy cat but please keep it unbiased if you're an admin on GAGAdaily.

Tropico

Well everyone comments mom on any female celebrity Instagram.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

lego

If you thought that member was a troll, you could have just used the report button.

FYI: KatyCat489 received a warning for one of their earlier posts as well. But to be fair, they were not they one who started this.

Only one? For mocking both Gaga and Tony? :smh: 

​If you read the thread from the beginning, KatyCat489 is the one who was provoked.

But this is not atrl? It's Gaga fansite? Everyone was joking. This person only searches for katy related threads to defend her and put Gaga down. Come on.

FreePalestine

RAMROD

But this is not atrl? It's Gaga fansite? Everyone was joking. This person only searches for katy related threads to defend her and put Gaga down. Come on.

Deserve 5 tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kacey Elizabeth

The one who should be ashamed is a blind stan of mediocre manufactured  karaoke singer who joins to a fan forum dedicated to a real artist and then mocks her. An ageist troll who mocks a Jazz legend seems to have no life of its own. Pathetic.

Remember, we did not join katydaily, we don't need to like her, but you joined gagadaily only to bash her and to defend your fave. Would mamma kathy approve?

@Admin we all know you're a katy stan, but it's ridiculous to give wp's when people are clearly provoked. This troll has been doing the same for weeks.

1. Learn the definition of troll first.

2. Stop acting like you know anything about Jazz cause you know nothing about it. 

3. I have every right to defend my fave just like how you LMs have every right to criticize my fave, but criticizing someone and out-right bashing someone is different.

4. "Blind stan" you just described 90% of your fanbase. You clearly don't know anything about Katy. By saying that she is a mediocre manufactured and a karaoke singer just shows your lack of undrestanding and knowledge about her. 

5. I have a life of my own. Don't worry. The ones who have no life are hating stans on this forum, craving every opportunity to bash Katy. I don't mock Gaga. All the things I said in my post are documented online and anyone with common sense will be see them and accept them.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazon and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

Oh, look. Another Katy and Gaga fan who bashes Gaga in order to prove how good Katy is and repeats they are a Gaga fan but is clearly just a hardcore Katy stan. 

Admin

​I have warned the one post you reported. If you think that the user has more posts that break our rules, feel free to report them.

​Yes, it's a Gaga fan site but it doesn't mean that somebody whose favorite artist isn't Gaga isn't welcome here. They have every right to defend Katy all they want, and if they try to put Gaga down, they receive a warning.

Kacey Elizabeth

​Wow, giving me wpts, for calling out a Troll, classy admin.

UjLEhPg.gif

He warned me too. Get over it.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Oh, look. Another Katy and Gaga fan who bashes Gaga in order to prove how good Katy is and repeats they are a Gaga fan but is clearly just a hardcore Katy stan. 

No, seriously. I like Gaga. It's just her fans...

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived