Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Lady Palutena

NRdV6hT.png

Hmmm....not sure how to feel about that. I mean, Katy's choices shouldn't really affect us as Gaga fans but on the other hand, she did say she tries not to classify her fans because she's just an entertainer.Abd for her to do it now does seem kind of try-hard.

And while I don't like her or her music, she must have some talent to still be in the business... :shrug:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
evgenigerm2

I am disgusted 

​*the black lady gif*

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

TEANUS

Not bashing any of those trolls, but how can they call us immature, hateful, etc. when they joined GGD ONLY to hate on us/ Gaga? :rip: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Kacey Elizabeth

I'll make it easy for you: 

Question: How is a reason for becoming a fan of Gaga relevant to her talent? 

Answer: (Type your answer here) 

Exactly! You just proved my point!

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​She belts out her lyrics to give the illusion that she has a powerful voice but she doesn't even have a vibrato.

Let me also remind you that she described herself as "an entertainer". 

Katy has a 3 octaves vocal range (some even say that her vocal range is 4 octaves), with a characterful and soulful voice which is of a incredible quality, and her timbre is unique, beautiful, deep, and warm. Her belts are full of power and her lyrics carry emotion which makes it even more powerful. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Harry

Katy has a 3 octaves vocal range (some even say that her vocal range is 4 octaves), with a characterful and soulful voice which is of a incredible quality, and her timbre is unique, beautiful, deep, and warm. Her belts are full of power and her lyrics carry emotion which makes it even more powerful. 

:rip:

Pharamon

​Are you trolling us? Because I was laughing all the way through that comment

Cody Draco

What does Katy's talent or (to most of you) lack of talent have to do with this thread? 

You're all so off-topic it hurts. :awkney:

Morphine Prince

Exactly! You just proved my point!

The fact that you STILL didn't answer the question :smh: 

LoveandMagic

That's okay here. Trashing Gaga is labeled as "opinions" or "not following Gaga blindly". Of course, these same people who give constant "constructive criticism" to Gaga, then turn around and blindly follow another artist on this site and defend that artist like their very life depends on it. Then they get upset and call Gaga fans out for doing the same thing they do to Gaga on her own fan site every single day, multiple times a day. 

Troll behavior at its finest. :)

I wish I had more "likes" to give. I think I am done with the Entertainment section for a while. I would like to see a few people leave. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Kacey Elizabeth

:rip:

​Are you trolling us? Because I was laughing all the way through that comment

The fact that you two can't accept Katy's voice qualities is very sad. Even Critic of Music and Diva Devotee will agree with what I am saying about Katy's vocals.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Blue Jeans

The fact that you STILL didn't answer the question :smh: 

​Sis you're still going at it with this troll.. just let it go, he's not worth our time.. We know why we're here and why we stan and we don't need his validation, specially since he only joined to defend someone 100 times less talented than our fave :smh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

South Blonde

She's that kind of mom that wouldn't die for her fans...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Morphine Prince

​Sis you're still going at it with this troll.. just let it go, he's not worth our time.. We know why we're here and why we stan and we don't need his validation, specially since he only joined to defend someone 100 times less talented then our fave :smh:

​Lmao I just can't believe this person comes back 3 days later and still refuses to answer the damn question :rip: 

Harry

The fact that you two can't accept Katy's voice qualities is very sad. Even Critic of Music and Diva Devotee will agree with what I am saying about Katy's vocals.

​At least you're trying, I guess

Archived