Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Reductive. :reductive: 

But anyway, didn't she talk about this not long ago? Like saying she wasn't here for those forced fan-artist relationships etc etc etc.

God Katy, you are so... :madge: 

Rabbit Heart

I'm glad people are starting to see what a liar and fraud she really is... I feel sad for all those kids who listen and look up to her! :pray:

VOLANTIS

Her Born this way is coming! Get ready to watch her pop a shawty on stage! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Sexxx

My actual birth mother :toofunny: 

​who even is she

so irrelevant

what was her tour gross 

MbTmJiP.gif

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaass Mama Haroon SLAY

Glamourpuss

What a joke. I'm not a fan of Katy nor do I dislike her but she herself admitted that she is "just an entertainer". Her and Gaga are completely different people creatively. I'm not going to "bully" Katy but it's hard not to criticise when she is blatantly trying to copy Gaga's relationship with her fans. She's calling herself the mom, not the fans. It's sad and it's a desperate attempt at creating more success. Katy sees that Gaga's fan base is strong because we have a mutual love and Katy is trying to emulate that. But it's not going to work if she doesn't actually feel it. 

Glamourpuss

Also, a mother kat sounds like a derogatory term. Who's she? The cat's mother? 

Kacey Elizabeth

​maybe now she is desperate

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazon and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

It feels...reductive. Look it up :reductive:

Madonna used the word 'reductive' to describe your fave, and now millions of you Little Monsters use that word without actually knowing what it means. Sad, basic, and tragic.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

I'm glad people are starting to see what a liar and fraud she really is... I feel sad for all those kids who listen and look up to her!  default_pray.gif

Says the fan of the woman who has been pointed many times for being a hypocrite, lier, and fraud by the media? The irony...

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Bitter

Desperate is when you tweet a link of your video in order to get more views for your new album's lead single and get it to chart higher on the charts. Desperate is when you blatantly ask your fans to buy multiple copies of your single so they would come and meet you personally while in reality, you are just doing it in order to chart higher on the Billboard Hot 100 than the other person who you released your single the same week as. Desperate is when you beg your fans to buy multiple copies of your upcoming karaoke album of covers with a man who doesn't know what day it is and to spread it's Amazin and iTunes links everywhere they can. Desperate is when you have someone vomiting paint on you and when you are making noises on your tour's stage like a pig. 

​log off and go to katydaily :fthis:

Archived