Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga out for dinner in New Orleans (March 20)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I actually like the dress and wig together :)

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Alien Tulip

I think she looks great. The ginger hair and green dress actually go well together in my opinion. A lot of red heads like Julianne Moore wear green dresses and it actually compliments well with their warm reddish hair.

She looks like she's gaining weight again... 

​Maybe she's on her period. She seems bigger at times.. It happens to many females, me included. No big deal. 

Katie14

She looks like she's gaining weight again... 

Silk dresses are just extremely unforgiving. They show every curve and bulge that exists. Gaga looks great. She looks like a typical healthy woman.

Katie14

I didn't say she was unhealthy or fat, don't put words that werent posted. 

I did not criticize you for saying she is fat. I know you didn't say that. You said she is gaining weight and I informed you that silk dresses don't always accurately depict a person's weight. Whwn I said she looks healthy, that was me sharing my opinion on how I think she looks. I'm not attacking you.

Slayer

not your best look stefani sis

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Desperado

I did not criticize you for saying she is fat. I know you didn't say that. You said she is gaining weight and I informed you that silk dresses don't always accurately depict a person's weight. Whwn I said she looks healthy, that was me sharing my opinion on how I think she looks. I'm not attacking you.

​it wasnt aimed to you tho lol, like 3 people quoted me or others posted about my comment, sorry if i came like fighting lol

Archived