💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NOIRE ETERNALE my Indie Short Film (Government Hooker Incl.)

brendanraguss

Featured Posts

brendanraguss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFzcznrrMvc&feature=channel_video_title

I'm posting this here one final time, as the moderators closed my last three posts, without leaving not even ONE open for me to respond to. Thanks a bundle. Go and close this one to, it won't matter, I felt obligated to respond to the nasty comments I was receiving however.

I would first like to ask why everyone was so rude about this, calling it "annoying" for me to post it in three SEPARATE categories. Yes, I want notoriety for the film I worked ever so hard on with my friends, and I would LOVE for monsters to view my work and respond to my efforts of art, in a non judgmental fashion!

So, a big thanks to those who watched my video, and were logical with their comments. There were a few of you :) !

Another thing, just because you were so inconvenienced by the number of times I posted my link, does not however, relate to the content of my short film, and in fact it has nothing to do with it at all.

Thank you again for those monsters who watched it and were capable of responding to the film, rather than tearing apart the fact I posted it three times.. very disappointed in the behavior here. I thought it was more grown up. I suppose I was wrong to go here and share my work.

God forbid any hard working independent artist were to share their piece here

Sorry!

ToxicHot

Love your work! :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

brendanraguss

Okay, go back to school kids.

If you don't wish to view something, then what possesses you to open this link and waste your time responding? There are 8 billion other places on the internet you could be.

Some of us actually worked hard at something.

I feel no remorse

Okay, go back to school kids.

If you don't wish to view something, then what possesses you to open this link and waste your time responding? There are 8 billion other places on the internet you could be.

Some of us actually worked hard at something.

I feel no remorse

You're going to hell sis, praying for you right now.

brendanraguss

Doesn't relate, I was born to go to hell baby ;)

I am seriously concerned with the lack of intelligence here.. I seem to remember there being much more sophisticated users.

And thank you Paper for viewing my videos! xo

Runway

Doesn't relate, I was born to go to hell baby ;)

I am seriously concerned with the lack of intelligence here.. I seem to remember there being much more sophisticated users.

And thank you Paper for viewing my videos! xo

gurl, you posted the same thread 4 ****ing times today :lmao:

Everyone, please stop responding rudely and let me handle this.

Brendan, the problem people have with you posting your thread in 3 sections is that it is spam and we don't appreciate duplicate threads here. We understand you want to share your video, and also understand that there are multiple sections in which the posting of your video is very much "on topic." However, there are THOUSANDS of members with a lot of their own material and ideas to share- could you imagine if there were multiple threads for the same thing all over the place? The forum is chaotic enough- limiting each topic to one thread and one thread only makes it easier for people to interact and talk to people about the content they're interested in.

The reason the first three threads were closed were because we thought you were another spammer only here to post your link and not actually interact with the community. This is a Gaga Fan forum, created so Gaga fans can interact with each other. When all someone does is try to promote themselves, it becomes suspicious- Are you here to interact with fans and discuss Gaga, or are you here only for shameless promotion of your own work?

In short- to the members of the forum responding, be polite and if a thread is posted a second, third, or fourth time- report it and let the mods handle it. Someone else breaking the rules is no excuse to become rude yourselves.

To the OP- Understand the rules here. You posting the thread three times is against the rules and makes you look like a spammer. Gaga Daily is a good place to share your artwork and get opinions on it, but it is first and foremost a Gaga fan site- not a free billboard for you to promote yourself in multiple areas.

Let's all work on understanding each other so this thread can get on a positive track.

OP, it would be appreciated if you would edit your first post to not be so demeaning and negative. If this thread is meant to discuss your video, then let the focus be about your video and let problems in the past remain in the past.

Archived