Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Wayne: "Drake slept with my girlfriend."

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

Lil Wayne: "Drake slept with my girlfriend." 
As far as friendships in the music world go, theirs is seen as one of the most solid, with Lil Wayne being credited for much of Drake's success after signing him to Young Money Entertainment.

But in a new book proposal, Lil Wayne reveals their bond was tested when Canadian rapper Drake confessed to sleeping with one of his girlfriends while he was imprisoned for gun possession in 2010.

TMZ quotes Wayne, real name Dwayne Carter, as writing: 'This is the type of s**t that a man never wants to find out when he's locked up. Or, maybe so, cause only God knows what I would have done if I wasn't locked up right now.'

According to the site, he also wrote: 'I woke up feeling f****d up about the f****d up day that I had ... finding out that she f****d Drake was the absolute worst thing I could've ever found out.

'As a man, honestly, that s**t hurt ... and not because it was Drake, it could have been any man. It would've hurt the same.' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3003957/Lil-Wayne-reveals-Drake-slept-girlfriend-explosive-new-book-proposal.html

tumblr_ngi55eaHUU1r8jjn6o1_250.gif

RAMROD

Inb4 the bae is Nicki #Only :udidnt: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Koreku

It seems like Nicki, drake and wayne are some type of unfaithful trinity :koons:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Bradley

I feel like it would have been better if Lil Wayne said it was because of Drake, to show that Wayne actually cares about Drake as a friend, instead of like "HEY FCK U FOR SLEEPING WITH MA GIRL!"

PerfectMonster

omg this would be a deal breaker for me i mean... drama drama. Being in the public eye would be hard too. 

Yanko

Inb4 the bae is Nicki #Only :udidnt: 

​Yo, I never ****ed Wayne, I never ****ed Drake
On my life, man, ****'s sake
If I did I menage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake :sis: 

RAMROD

" one of his girlfriends "

qLEq7Ai.gif

:fan: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived