Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Oh, I forgot to mention she looks unbelievably beautiful :giveup: 

Lighter makeup suits her better :flirt: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somnambulist

Look, I like madonna, i went to the MDNA tour and I even preferred it to the BTWB, but the honest truth is Madonna cannot sing anymore. Once upon a time she could scrape by, but now it's dreadful. 

She is off key most of that performance, the only time she sounds ok is when the chorus plays and the backing track gets really loud. And since most of the album is slower more intimate songs....this concert is going to be......well.......

boysboysboys

In b4 comments of shaky vocals, autotune, she can't sing. 

Honestly speaking? Shaky vocals, autotune, overration galore.

I have to say though, best promo so far!

djBuffoon

​Funny how I and many other Gaga fans get the same feeling when listening to a certain other POP album... and music experts agreed when giving their critics. I guess that's so way too hard to handle!

​Apparently, you are the one who can't handle it, considering you are using a completely different, off-topic album to "defend" your thoughts on this one. Pathetic.

And what's really funny is that you actually thought this post would cause me to reconsider my opinion.  On either album. :flop:  I'm standing by it, hon. Bye.

Psychedelic

​Apparently, you are the one who can't handle it, considering you are using a completely different, off-topic album to "defend" your thoughts on this one. Pathetic.

And what's really funny is that you actually thought this post would cause me to reconsider my opinion.  On either album. :flop:  I'm standing by it, hon. Bye.

​Not at all. But I thought it was really curious that it was you who labeled RH dated, being that you are one of people who gets most defensive when that other album is considered dated. If it were anyone else, I would have completely passed and respected their opinion.

Anyways I stand by my opinion too! :bye: 

This was kind of hard to watch....  

​Why? I've seen almost all of her performances over 30 years :blehga: Have you?

default_bye.gif

I'm not hating on her, she can't help how her voice sounds now (probably) but then why would you give a performance with notes you know you can't reach and let your voice be the centerpiece? :blehga: Dumb.

​why have I never seen this performance :air: AMAZING

​Oh I have. And I disagree completely. Her voice sounds better than in years.

​you are just living in your world of delusion. it does not and you just have to deal with it. i'm not a madonna hater but a fact is a fact even how sad it might seem. maybe a vocal coach would help her? because it seems like she forgot one for this era :air: 

​Not at all. But I thought it was really curious that it was you who labeled RH dated, being that you are one of people who gets most defensive when that other album is considered dated. If it were anyone else, I would have completely passed and respected their opinion.

Anyways I stand by my opinion too! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_bye.gif 

​cringe at your desperate 100 posts in this thread trying to defend Madonna

seems like you like it a lot, though, so good luck

don't forget to call me a madonna hater if u reply since that's what u always do :gaycat: 

Psychedelic

♪ ♫ Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate ♪ ♪

And delude we are the one who are desperate rate rate rate ♪ ♫

Mar1820152255.gif

I'm just gonna skip it off, skip it off ♪ ♫

Mar1820152255.gif

Yeah this is is insane. O.o There are soooo many pressed souls who needs their ears checked asap! Or get a pitch measuring device or something.... All of your so called criticism is BS and you know it and everyone can hear it. Yeah she isn't the best vocalist but man...what some of you state is just ridicilous and anyone can see/hear that.

But in the end of the day despite your hate, Madonna is the most succesful, influential and best selling female recording artist of all time and by the looks of things she will remain as such.

I'll join skiping of as well^^ :)

monketsharona

It's known Madonna is not the best vocalist ever... She's more a great performer than vocalist / musician (which Gaga is)...

Though we can't deny GhostTown and JoA performances were good ! She still have a nice voice...

Whatever happens Madonna is still the biggest woman in the pop industry... I'm not crazy about Madonna's personality, but Gaga, Katy, Miley, Taylor, Rihanna and all the other new pop girls would be lucky girls if one day they achieve what Madonna did in her career... 

Andreyw

Nice....lip-syncing...? The song is cute but I barely heard her voice at all ... I heard more the backing track than her actual voice :toofunny:

darkwolf

Nice....lip-syncing...? The song is cute but I barely heard her voice at all ... I heard more the backing track than her actual voice :toofunny:

​lip-syncing?....come on

​immature as expected

qLEq7Ai.gif

PerfectMonster

I really like Madge usually but I'm honestly not really living for 'living for love' ironically. especially the remix omg i don't know. The same outfit is also getting a wee bit dry like mix it up please?

Archived