💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna Performs 'Ghosttown' on ELLEN

Yanko

Featured Posts

NONONONO

Damn, someone opens a Madonna thread and all the haters come out like roaches when the lights go out.

Anyway, beautiful performance and one of the best songs of the album. All the amazing work and effort she is putting into this era is simply inspiring from a woman who has done it all.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Doesn't make it good :blehga:

If that were anyone but Madonna the consensus that this chick can't ****ing sing would be made in a second. Y'all make too many excuses for her.

​That's BS and you know it. She can sing just fine like she is here.There are many pop starlets out there that are far worse.  Everybody knows she's not the best vocalist and she isn't pretending to be so I don't know what's your point really.

Didymus

​That's BS and you know it. She can sing just fine like she is here.There are many out pop starlets out there that are far worse.  Everybody knows she's not the best vocalist and sshe isn't pretending to be so I don't know what's your point really.

​Not really tho :rip:

I don't even have a point, I was reacting to (people like) you calling everyone who's saying that her vocals are just totally unimpressive biased, ageist Madonna haters. I can be unimpressed or downright negative by/about this performance without me having to be called out for it.

MJHolland

​No, belting and yelling is NOT all that much talent and musicality. And oh aren't you a little wannabe shady b---h hater ageist. It's quite apperent that you are. Like what's really your problem. Was M mean to your mommy again or something? God let it go allready and if you hate M so much, stay the f out of threads about her. O.o
Oh and check your hearing too. She is not 'singing out of tune and only hitting a few notes once and a while'. She pretty much on point expect a few parts are a bit shaky.

Please let the door hit you on the way out of this thread!

​Oooooh someone got their granny panties in a big ol' knot! I have no hatred or animosity toward Madonna in my heart. Honestly I don't have an opinion of her, heck I even bought half of RH with my own money! But when a pop star can't sing live you sure as hell can bet I'll be in that thread clocking his/her false imagine. If you can't sing a song on stage, don't sing a song in a studio and have your producers touch up all the vocals and then ask your fans for money for it. In my opinion that's extremely dishonest. 

Good song though. 

​Not really tho :rip:

I don't even have a point, I was reacting to (people like) you calling everyone who's saying that her vocals are just totally unimpressive biased, ageist Madonna haters. I can be unimpressed or downright negative by/about this performance without me having to be called out for it.

​Right... She's the worst singer out there and I'm freaking Jesus. Whatever, you keep thinking that 'cause it's all in your head. And btw there is plenty flaimbait and pure hate in previous posts, that's what I'm against, not someones opinion. Like you can keep yours, however I can prove you wrong on her being the worst. :)

Ladey Gagz

:flutter::flutter:  One of my faves of RH

For those who say I hate Madonna. They are wrong. I love this song (the only song I like from RH)

This should have been the lead single :manicure:

​I hope you're joking sis :rip: You're the biggest hater I've seen of ANY artist :rip::rip: If you're serious than you must be a troll :hunty:

​Oooooh someone got their granny panties in a big ol' knot! I have no hatred or animosity toward Madonna in my heart. Honestly I don't have an opinion of her, heck I even bought half of RH with my own money! But when a pop star can't sing live you sure as hell can bet I'll be in that thread clocking his/her false imagine. If you can't sing a song on stage, don't sing a song in a studio and have your producers touch up all the vocals and then ask your fans for money for it. In my opinion that's extremely dishonest. 

Good song though. 

​And yet it's you who was spewing hate in your previous post and now. Grannypants?. And obviously you're just flamebaiting 'cause of course Madonna can sing live. This is a good proof of that even if she's sick with cold. A couple of a tad bit shaky moments, other than that she did damn well and not all out of tune. And that's a fact and not a matter of opinion. And if you can't hear that, then there are electronic devices to measure pitch to assist you. Sort of like a hearing aid in this case ;)

MJHolland

​And yet it's you who was spewing hate in your previous post and now. Grannypants?. And obviously you're just flamebaiting 'cause of course Madonna can sing live. This is a good proof of that. A couple of a tad bit shaky moments, other than that she did damn well and not out of tune. And that's a fact and not a matter of opinion. And if you can't hear that, then there are electronic devices to measure pitch to assist you. Sort of like a hearing aid in this case ;)

​Yeah, pointing out the obvious fact that Madonna can't even come close to delivering studio quality vocals is hating.... *eye roll*

It honestly must suck to live one's life being so sensitive to any and all criticism. That has to be such a miserable way to live :( 

​Yeah, pointing out the obvious fact that Madonna can't even come close to delivering studio quality vocals is hating.... *eye roll*

It honestly must suck to live one's life being so sensitive to any and all criticism. That has to be such a miserable way to live :( 

​And where would I find the evidents to support that claim that she can't come even close to delivering studio quality vocals? Because both you and I know that's BS. And yes, I'm sensitive for idiots. Your little statements that you have uttered out can't really be described as critisism. 

Jester

Why can't she just wear something interesting :giveup:

I love that song tho, maybe my favorite on the album... Glad to hear it's the next single, I actually wish her a lot of success with this one

Dunk96

I was kind of shocked she didn't take out that 9/11 clip in the backdrop. But regardless she slayed.

​You should see interviews where she explains the meaning of the song, you'll understand why she put videos of 9-11.

Oh I understand it, I was just creeped out by those images. That was a scary day and I still shiver.

LORD GAGA

That performance made me sit on edge but not in a good way... especially when they zoomed in too much on her face... she seemed kind of expressionless and it made me feel uncomfortable like watching my granny trying to sing or something :rip:  The vocals where ok in parts, however the song would be better if they didn't repeat words and didn't do that shake thing at the end of the last word in each verse :spin: 

MJHolland

​And where would I find the evidents to support that claim that she can't come even close to delivering studio quality vocals? Because both you and I know that's BS. And yes, I'm sensitive for idiots. Your little statements that you have uttered out can't really be described as critisism. 

​Evidence* boo. This is tired. Bye girl. :sharon::love:

Archived