💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's vocal range be updated?

AM98GJ

Featured Posts

AM98GJ

Idk if this isn't needed but has Gaga's voice ever gone as high as it did during her 'The Sound of Music' tribute? If so when will we most likely see her vocal range updated?

or because she had to train for it does it count as her natural range? Does that even matter? Answers would be appreciated xD

also if it's already been updated could you send me the link? Ty

Pure Adrenaline

there is no reason for it not to count ..... it's not like she cheated she trained :laughga: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

AM98GJ

Are you looking for this?

there is no reason for it not to count ..... it's not like she cheated she trained :laughga: 

I mean the databases that have the vocal ranges of all the artists, like will Gaga have a larger ranger because of the Oscars performance? 

Pure Adrenaline

I mean the databases that have the vocal ranges of all the artists, like will Gaga have a larger ranger because of the Oscars performance? 

​probably ...  I think she just need to have a few more performance or release new material or sth, like when was the last time it was updated

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

AM98GJ

​probably ...  I think she just need to have a few more performance or release new material or sth, like when was the last time it was updated

I honestly don't know, all I know is that one of the sites said that Rihanna and/or Miley had larger vocal ranges? I guess that urban legend has been disproved now :-P

ARTPOPchamp

Maybe an octave or two, her range was once an octave below Christina Aguilera but I think now the two have the same vocal range. Maybe next Gaga will reach Mariah Carey's range? :lana::kisses:

HauntingHollow

the Oscar performance did not include any note she hasn't reached before, range - wise it was well in her standard

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived