Featured Posts

Tropico

She's being so touchy over everything. :sweat: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Pure Adrenaline

T.I. has tighten up the strings :proud:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

What an intelligent career move. Why is her management allowing this mess to happen? Her career is tanking and she's hiding in some faux happiness - grotto to display the typical "Wow life is so good" card celebrities love to play when they fail. I was rooting for Iggy; but she's become so idle & uninspired. 

Her management are the ones keeping her social media up to date. 

There are many artists and celebrities that don't play the social media game. They have people hired to do it for them. It looks as if she is going to do the same. There is nothing wrong with that and I doubt very seriously it will hurt her career in the long run. 

Whispering

Social media is a cult, she'll be back :green: 

Maybe not...you never really know.

Believe it or not, there are lots of adults out there who choose to leave social media, or aren't on it at all. It's a personal choice that some do make. I even know some people in college who decided to do the very minimum, just to keep up with times and dates in groups. They either realized how much time it was taking away from real interaction and things they needed and wanted to do or they simply didn't enjoy being on social media. 

Some people just don't enjoy it...plain and simple.

Spock

giphy.gif

It's incredible how fast she went from being cool and interesting to boring and annoying :manicure:

who will love me when the night is over

Tove Lo

giphy.gif
It's incredible how fast she went from being cool and interesting to boring and annoying :manicure:

​I could say the same about Taylor with 1989.

giphy.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

GagaMyBlood95

Her management are the ones keeping her social media up to date. 

There are many artists and celebrities that don't play the social media game. They have people hired to do it for them. It looks as if she is going to do the same. There is nothing wrong with that and I doubt very seriously it will hurt her career in the long run. 

​Yeah, true..

Spock

​I could say the same about Taylor with 1989.

giphy.gif

​The 1,287,000 people who bought it on the first week, by my count that's 80k more than Red, seem to think otherwise

who will love me when the night is over

Tove Lo

​The 1,287,000 people who bought it on the first week, by my count that's 80k more than Red, seem to think otherwise

tumblr_inline_nlb7g9FCRF1qmgvga.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

Michael

I don't judge her. People and media were really horrible towards her in couple of last months. You don't have to use social media just cause you're celeb, and her leaving it for some time will definitely be good for her. I prefer her making new music instead spending days on twitter feuding with every person alive, like some other female rappers do. 

​At the end of the day, she's either appropriating black culture to purposely offend the black community to get herself publicity, or she's just incredibly ignorant.

I don't dislike the girl or think she's an awful person, I just think the way in which she choses to present herself is wrong, and it goes much deeper than 'be whoever you want to be'.

Archived