Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Azalea possibly leaving social media forever

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

AUSTIN, Texas –  Missing Iggy Azalea on social media? You may have to get used to it.

The rapper, who has spent the last week off of Twitter and Instagram, said she may not return to the popular networks.

"Yeah, so nice not to be on social media so I'm kind of going to continue that until, maybe forever," she said in an interview with The Associated Press early Thursday.

Azalea's management has been posting on her social media accounts since she announced she was taking a break. In her last Instagram post, she wrote about paparazzo invading her privacy by taking photos of her outside her home.

"I think it's disgusting," Azalea said backstage at the Samsung Milk Music Lounge during South by Southwest in Austin, Texas, where she was the headline act. "I don't think it's nice to stick your camera through somebody's fence and hedge and take a picture of them in their yard and think that's OK at all."

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/03/19/iggy-azalea-talks-leaving-social-media-delayed-tour-and-collaborating-with/

Phoenix

Maybe she's playing like GGD members who leave "forever" and then come right back after few days. :shrug: 

💎

Paper Gangsta

I don't judge her. People and media were really horrible towards her in couple of last months. You don't have to use social media just cause you're celeb, and her leaving it for some time will definitely be good for her. I prefer her making new music instead spending days on twitter feuding with every person alive, like some other female rappers do. 

Paper Gangsta

Maybe she's playing like GGD members who leave "forever" and then come right back after few days. :shrug: 

​No, that's what Nicki did when her album leaked :sis: 

Morphine Prince

She left a long time ago, where have you guys been?

​But she didn't state she would leave forever. 

Ray of Light

What an intelligent career move. Why is her management allowing this mess to happen? Her career is tanking and she's hiding in some faux happiness - grotto to display the typical "Wow life is so good" card celebrities love to play when they fail. I was rooting for Iggy; but she's become so idle & uninspired. 

j7bJ7iQ.gif

Archived