💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performs "Joan of Arc" on Ellen

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Jester

When I said she'd probably wear the same outfit every day I wasn't really expecting it :rip:

SissyFromSpace

I very much so enjoyed this performance. Her vocals were a bit shaky at first but she ended up doing an amazing job :D

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Psychedelic

I love this songs. Shaky vocals, but at least she sings from the heart... from her rebel heart :derpga:

Haroon

Oooh I like this version of Joan of Arc! I wish there was a studio version of it :omg: I'm not too fond of the actual singing in the performance, but I prefer Joan of Arc over Ghosttown as a song so that's something at least, as in I'm glad she performed Joan of Arc instead of Ghosttown :party: I'm on the fence about the outfit, I like the embellishment and the image made out of it, but I think the velvet is throwing it off for me :duck: 

taking tips from Adele ha iconic chair sitting trick I see you Madge :hunty:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

darkwolf

Oooh I like this version of Joan of Arc! I wish there was a studio version of it :omg: I'm not too fond of the actual singing in the performance, but I prefer Joan of Arc over Ghosttown as a song so that's something at least, as in I'm glad she performed Joan of Arc instead of Ghosttown :party: I'm on the fence about the outfit, I like the embellishment and the image made out of it, but I think the velvet is throwing it off for me :duck: 

​There is an "acoustic" version of the song; but without the loud guitar in the last part of the song. It's better than the album version.

Haroon

​There is an "acoustic" version of the song; but without the loud guitar in the last part of the song. It's better than the album version.

That's great, where would I find that? :excited2: 

Hexxx

Was she crying?

Nice performance. I'm glad she's performing live again and stuff

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Wow I kind of love the song. Finding the studio version rn :music:

OT: Why does she reminds me of Jessica Lange at some angles? Guess it's just my own weird observations :laughga:

Bellatrix

Was she crying?

Nice performance. I'm glad she's performing live again and stuff

​It looked like it :ohno:

Archived