💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Allie X talks about Lady Gaga

OHDH

Featured Posts

"Allie speaks surprisingly softly, given the veracity of her singing voice, a pitched-up echo of pop heavyweight Lady Gaga. “I’ve definitely gotten [the Gaga comparison] before, and I imagine I will for a bit. I mean, we’re both girls who started writing songs at pianos and had much bigger visions. I really relate to the grand scope of her vision—the creation of a world. But Lady Gaga is a lot braver than I am in a lot of ways. The intimacy that she shares with the world and her fans is something that I’d never be comfortable with.”

FULL INTERVIEW: http://www.vmagazine.com/site/content/3899/allie-x 

If you don't know who she is, you can listen to some of her stuff from her new EP "CollXtion I" coming out on April 7

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Morphine Prince

Wow, someone that actually made a humble comment on Gaga and didn't feel the need to make some mean spirited controversial comment to promote her music. 

RainingOnMe

Wow, someone that actually made a humble comment on Gaga and didn't feel the need to make some mean spirited controversial comment to promote her music. 

​Allie is very nice and she was a really big Gaga fan before she became ~famous~.

Pity Party

wow someone saying something nice about Gaga. I'm extremely excited for her ep. 

Archived