💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Willy Moon & Natalia Kills bully bakery owner

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Goldfish

X Factor husband and wife judges Willy Moon and Natalia Kills have accused an Auckland mother of lying about an abusive encounter she had with Moon at a bakery.

X Factor producers TV3 issued an apology on Moon's behalf, saying he regretted the incident and his language, but Moon said on social media he regretted no such thing.

Moon delivered his blue-language burst to Tracey Neal-Gailer on Tuesday morning at the Baker's Cottage, in the Auckland suburb of Kingsland, where she was buying a cake to celebrate her 51st birthday.

Moon became riled in the bakery carpark. Ms Neal-Gailer believed he thought she had taken his parking space.

"He was a passenger in a car being driven by a woman and he became very upset when I pulled into a space before him, even though I had the right of way," she said.

"He got out of the car and was waving his finger at me and saying, 'No, no, no." He then snarled, 'That was so rude', as we both went into the bakery."

Worse was to follow in the bakery, Moon calling her a "c***" in front of stunned staff and customers. "This is a man who is supposed to mentor young people on national television and what he said was disgraceful," Ms Neal-Gailer said.

"I couldn't believe it when he twice hissed at me, 'You are such a c***'."

Today Moon took to Twitter to abuse Ms Neal-Gailer and the Herald.

"Not only a **** but a lying **** judging from that 'statement' you [nzherald.co.nz] saw fit to print. Laughable. Bored?," he posted.

He added: "'Woman proves my point by writing long inaccurate sad letter detailing how much of a **** she is'". Better headline."

His wife also came out swinging: "Why did you invent a quote my husband NEVER said?! He never apologized to that c*** lady. Stop defending her bullying," Kills wrote.

She added: "Hilarious that lady is proving not only how much of a c*** she is, but also a lying c***! 'Children present'?! Where?!"

Is this for real? they have no class whatsoever 

Source: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11417427

I invented post-its

hughdancy

tbh this sounds more like a newspaper/magazine cashing in on the current ****roversy, but it is still funny :lmao: 

Slayer

inb4 they end up in p0rn.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Spock

tbh this sounds more like a newspaper/magazine cashing in on the current ****roversy, but it is still funny :lmao: 

​This happened before the outburst though

who will love me when the night is over

RainingOnMe

Well I mean they should provide the receipts before this so I'm not gonna comment 'til this is confirmed

SychosSoChic

I mean, I don't believe the story.

BUT HOW IN THE HELL DID THEY THINK THEIR RESPONSE WOULD HELP THEM IN ANY WAY? :lmao: Done with this flop couple and their doomed futures :azealia:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Vernier

I hope the woman gets a chance for revenge when Natalia's serving her at her local Starbucks

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Coop

inb4 they end up in p0rn.

​P0rn already exists... Therefore she as an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, is disgusted at how much you want her to do the thing that is not original at all

AM98GJ

I saw this because it happened before the X Factor catastrophe, that couple is a mess tbh 

I am so tired of Natalia's annoying ass with her "My husband" b---h we know he is your husband. SHUT UP

inb4 an endless stream of articles of them being rude to random people comes to surface

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived