Lush Life vs Oscars Performance  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which performance do you prefer?

• Lush Life - PBS special
    • Sound of Music Tribute - Oscars

Featured Posts

Bebe

Arguably her two greatest vocal performances:

Tony Bennett himself has claimed nobody has ever sung Lush Life better than Gaga. The song is beautifully sung by Gaga and is highly emotional and biographical for her. You can certainly see, hear and feel her connection with this song.

Gaga's highly praised Oscars performance was more high profile and not only got a great response from thousands of fans and articles, but also garnered praise from the one and only Julie Andrews. Certainly a career highlight for Gaga.

So which one is your personal favourite and why?

The Child

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bebe

For me I love both performances, but the emotion behind Lush Life and the power behind it i just overwhelming. :giveup: 

It's absolutely perfect in every way.

Dexxx

of course, its the SOM tribute. :legend:

But for me, I prefer the performance of Bang Bang(My Baby Shot Me Down) than Lush Life.

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Bebe

of course, its the SOM tribute. :legend:

But for me, I prefer the performance of Bang Bang(My Baby Shot Me Down) than Lush Life.

​Bang Bang is amazing. I thought of adding it but I thought I'd keep it to two performances because I didn't want people to start complaining that they prefer certain performances of TEOG and Speechless ect.

Lush Life is the song that seems closest to Gaga. Really I feel like the poll is a good match between technical skill and emotional performance.

HausOfNena

Both slay but I prefer the SOM Tribute :legend: Loved that movie since I was 5 years old.

Didymus

Ew at people voting for Sound of Music when Lush Life is obviously superior.

Bebe

Ew at people voting for Sound of Music when Lush Life is obviously superior.

​MTE but I kinda expected it. Some people are fans of the success and frankly, C2C isn't Gaga's most loved project here, I wouldn't be surprised if a few fans here haven't even seen her Lush Life performance.

giskardsb

Lush Life to me is more representative of Her true voice and shows her versatility and ability to really perform a song better.  

Archived