Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

:saladga:   Omg gurl ... I want to see her on AHS set already... 

luna’s advocate

elijahfan

Most likely a stand-in for Gaga. There is a lot of preparation before the actual shoot can begin.

Exactly, that's also what I think.

From what we know, the sequence that was shot today was a giant crime scene with lots of extras, so they probably didn't need Gaga to be on set in person if her character was only to be seen from afar.

I've been working for TV series, and you guys have no idea how much it costs a production to have a comedian on set..... The fee for one shooting day is the same no matter if the actor has 1 or 5 scenes to shoot that day, that's why they always try to get the most out of the actor's presence each day. For instance, it's possible that they'll shoot sequences with a stand-in, and then shoot all of Gaga's close-ups in front of a green screen later. I assume that Gaga's fee must be pretty high, which can explain why they'll try to have her on set for the least important amount of days possible.

freebit

Exactly, that's also what I think.

From what we know, the sequence that was shot today was a giant crime scene with lots of extras, so they probably didn't need Gaga to be on set in person if her character was only to be seen from afar.

I've been working for TV series, and you guys have no idea how much it costs a production to have a comedian on set..... The fee for one shooting day is the same no matter if the actor has 1 or 5 scenes to shoot that day, that's why they always try to get the most out of the actor's presence each day. For instance, it's possible that they'll shoot sequences with a stand-in, and then shoot all of Gaga's close-ups in front of a green screen later. I assume that Gaga's fee must be pretty high, which can explain why they'll try to have her on set for the least important amount of days possible.

That's really interesting, I never knew about how all that worked. I hope she's not going to green screen her scenes in though, those types of scenes are usually so obvious and stilted to me - the prime example being Kalinda and Alicia's last scene on The Good Wife together. And I feel like it would make it even more difficult for a new actress like Gaga since she wouldn't have another actor around to really react to and get ~into the moment~ with. 

elijahfan

That's really interesting, I never knew about how all that worked. I hope she's not going to green screen her scenes in though, those types of scenes are usually so obvious and stilted to me - the prime example being Kalinda and Alicia's last scene on The Good Wife together. And I feel like it would make it even more difficult for a new actress like Gaga since she wouldn't have another actor around to really react to and get ~into the moment~ with. 

Right, but I don't think we should worry - I assumed they would do that in scenes where she has little interaction with other actors. If she just has to stand there in the background, there's no need to bring Lady Gaga on set just for that, know what I mean? I think that the days when she'll be working will be really focused on her character, like one-on-one, dialogue-driven scenes.

evgenigerm2

Why would somebody lie about stuff like that

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Luna Lovegood

There are tweets from people today who have actually seen her and apparantly that was taken the other day, or she was in Chicago this morning... So I think those tweets with the pictures were from the pervious days...

luna’s advocate

monketsharona

to get attention ? ^^

I mean Michael Goi confirmed she wasn't on set yesterday, I think can't find safer source :yes: 

Stephen

I really hope this season delivers... for the sake of the show itself and Gaga's career :giveup:

mcphee

I really hope this season delivers... for the sake of the show itself and Gaga's career :giveup:

I really want to see the show get to season 7, idk the number feels right to me... I don't want to see AHS decline ANYTIME soon

AgusPop

You all need to calm down. Being focused on every detail is not good for the expectations

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived