Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

​I'm sure she does, they're hyping her like crazy. Plus they keep mentioning her as one of the leads on websites as well.

​yeah, it's just that I keep thinking it's gonna be a role like Stevie on s03 or something more disappointing, but now that he said it's shocking I'm more relieved cos at least will be interesting to watch. just hope she does it well and make this pre-era the best one of all (Grammys and Oscar was a badass start). :lolly:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

​yeah, it's just that I keep thinking it's gonna be a role like Stevie on s03 or something more disappointing, but now that he said it's shocking I'm more relieved cos at least will be interesting to watch. just hope she does it well and make this pre-era the best one of all (Grammys and Oscar was a badass start). :lolly:

​Exactly, I hope she can continue slaying everyone with her role. :legend:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RBNLM

Can't wait for october i have faith in her as an actress hope she is training for the role she have to be good at least

nikola

omg i cant wait for this.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TheOriginalOne

What DAFUQ does he mean he's never seen her act?! I hope she can pull it off. 

Nervous Unicorn

I'm hyped for this. However, remember that interview when she said she didn't want to be handed acting roles and she wanted to audition? I wish that was still true.

PrinceGaga

I honestly didn't think her character wouldn't shock us. I mean it's gaga... :ohwell:

I can't wait. I hope her character is really evil and seductive.

​yes this! i love seductivega, shes so s-xy :fame:

256A7CB800000578-2943582-image-m-79_1423

hopefully side boob included :lolgaga:

CannaeDrive

I have no doubts about Gaga's ability to pull it off. I just hope the writers can pull themselves together to give her great material, that's my concern.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

mushdoom

well acting is within brackets which means that the interviewer added that and it was not part of the original quote. but if it's true that he hasn't seen her acting that I'm gonna be a bit nervous for her success on this show D: !

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived