💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

Valextra

I'm super hyped, I still can't believe that Gaga is gonna star in one of my fave Tv show :giveup:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

American Horror Story: Hotel
Ryan Murphy’s hit anthology horror series American Horror Story is back this fall with its fifth installment, Hotel, and FX is building a two-story model hotel to give viewers a taste of the era. Then fans will be able to venture inside one of eight “gifting suites” in order to capture the most flying bills and earn prizes.

Read more at http://nukethefridge.com/2015/07/03/fx-is-planning-a-massive-fx-fearless-arena-fan-experience-at-sdcc-2015/#U0qYIguUxRDYZJRl.99

That sounds so cool! Can't wait to see the pics

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

mcphee

I'm so glad to see its finally filming on MOnday, so exciting! 

I don't know about everyone else, but for me personally the visuals are what I get hyped for before everything else... I'm SO hyped to see what all the characters look like this time + all the sets :lolly:

mcphee

So Angela will be coming a few episodes in this season just like with Freak Show... that's all good with me. I prefer having the introductions spread out a little.

Pure Adrenaline

to be frank I would like all the main characters introducitons to be made in max 2 episodes and not more ///// Freak Show was half way passed and they were still introducing characters :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

davidmonster

Matt Bomer about AHS and Gaga :

“I am so excited to be a part of the season again. It’s a wild ride. It really is. Most of my story line in the beginning is with Lady Gaga which I am excited about. She’s such a brilliant artist. I know she’s going to bring a lot of incredible things to the table. Just the character that they have created for her is spot-on. There’s so much for her to play with.

“Every script is like a Christmas gift. I am like, okay, what is in store for me this week? In some weeks, it’s just a little thing here and there. In some episodes, man, I really have a lot on my plate.

On Ryan, who’s proving to be his lucky charm, Matt said, “I love collaborating with Ryan because I’ve been on television for 15 years. It takes a lot to inspire me. Any time I work with Ryan, he’s always bringing something to the table that is fresh and interesting. I can’t go into details but even the take they have on my character and Lady Gaga’s is so fresh and original. I hadn’t even thought about it that way before.”"

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/173502/matt-bomer-spiritual-stripper-sings-too

Pure Adrenaline

okay Matt just made me excited for this :wao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

asana15

And so it's official. Work on AHS: Hotel begins on Monday, July 6th.

Miracle

Gaga has a show on July 6th, I think she'll start filming in August. I guess she could find the time to start filming in the Girona - Atlantic City break

lilmonster2424

When do you guys think we will get the first promo video / teaser trailer? (Besides Gaga's announcement video) They are always so amazing!!

mcphee

When do you guys think we will get the first promo video / teaser trailer? (Besides Gaga's announcement video) They are always so amazing!!

Sometime in August, so real soon. :lolly:

Hauser

For the past seasons (except the 1st because promo was super heavy) we get the first batch of 30 second teasers starting September.

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived