Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

freebit

- I'm relieved there will be no musical numbers. I love Gaga's performing/musical skills of course, but I'm NHFT on this show. 

- I'm glad Ryan actually seems to be challenging himself on the horror this season (so he says). The potential for creepy atmosphere is endless for this hotel concept. I hope they get all weird and things actually get scary ala Suspiria and The Shining, though I know that is a tall order. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

I'm also glad that Ryan Murphy is upping the ante when it comes to the actual horror next season. The past two seasons just weren't very scary. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Blue Jeans

Guys imagine a dark version of "Hotel California" sang by Lana Del Rey for the Official trailer :giveup:

it would slay so hard, the lyrics fit the atmosphere :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Hauser

I think this season will actually be scary, Michael Goi works in production fo AHS and he's said in some tweets that it is definitely darker than Asylum (@michaelgoi)

I too follow Michael Goi to see what info he will give on the seasons he is working on. However, I almost hate how they always compare to Asylum, it just creates a huge amount of hype around it since it is such a fan favorite.

NewYorkCity

You americans better turn on every tv you have in your house. No, in your building. And make this the biggest audience first episode of the show. 

HighwayGuy

It feels like after AHS had its ARTPOP era it is ready to come back full force :wao:

monketsharona

I'm so thrilled to see Gaga sharing pics from the set ! :wao:

I can already see those pics with Sarah Paulson and Matt Bomer :sara:

vertigostick

It feels like after AHS had its ARTPOP era it is ready to come back full force :wao:

Except Freak Show broke records which cannot be said about ARTPOP, sis… :toofunny: 

Daredevil

"Well, I haven't seen her [acting] yet. But she studied acting"

This quote upsets me and greatly reduces my excitement.

http://thehollywoodbillboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/jack-falahee.jpg

Jack Falahee went to the Tisch Shool of Arts ( the same college as Gaga) and both studied acting. 

Jack Falahee plays Connor Walsh in "How to Get Away with Murder" very well. So I think she will do just fine.

monketsharona

Actually they are all right (Ryan Murphy, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates and Sarah Paulson). We havent' seen Gaga play in a show so we can't know if she'll do great. But she has a great team and great actor to play with. She'll probably going to do very good in this show. I still can't believe people think Jessica Lange was shading Gaga by saying this. She was right.

Jenniferella

HELLO EVERYONE 

I'm coming in this thread to ask just one thing : can you PLEASE not spoil any element from the show in the thread title in the future ? I'm not saying that's what you do/did, I'm saying this just in case. I'm a AHS stan since day 1 and I really don't want GGD to spoil and ruin the experience.

Thank you

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived