šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga recorded THREE (!) songs for Paul McCartney's movie. Update!

asana15

Featured Posts

Diego Alejandro Valencia Zambrano

I don't know how the ****ing song will sound like and i'm imagining the oscar's performance #sorrynotsorry

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JevyDuty
6 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

She BETTER get an oscar for this one

She better release it first. We don't even know if it's Oscar worthy. I mean, I know it's Gaga and Paul but I'd rather wait il until I hear it before I come to that conclusion.Ā 

I thought that chair behind her is her ass and legs at first glance

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Hexxx

Is the song released yet?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think its fascinating that Gaga probably hasn't thought about this song in MONTHS...yet it's gonna come out and possibly (hopefully) win her a golden globe and Oscar! lmaoo

JevyDuty
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

This thread is so old

where is this songĀ 

The song is still missing in action. The movie has not come out yet either so maybe that's what they're waiting for.

MelbHawker

Her Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet debut is coming.

B. Maxwell better start designing a basic, strapless, black velvet dress from now.Ā 

Bradley
8 hours ago, Larry Hill said:

She better release it first. We don't even know if it's Oscar worthy. I mean, I know it's Gaga and Paul but I'd rather wait il until I hear it before I come to that conclusion.Ā 

To be honest, I didn't think Til It Happens To You was Oscar-worthy before all the campaign.

Bradley
7 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

I think its fascinating that Gaga probably hasn't thought about this song in MONTHS...yet it's gonna come out and possibly (hopefully) win her a golden globe and Oscar! lmaoo

We never know what is in Gaga's mind. Bobby has been doing a fantastic job in promoting her, so I doubt he would forget this opportunity.

I can't at Bobby making her the first artist to have an Oscar and Superbowl performance uploaded to her VEVO. He REALLY listens to the fans.

I'd die if next year Diane and Gaga both get nominated. :emma:

If Gaga gets it :duck: Poor Diane

If Diane gets it :toofunny: Poor this fanbase

If none of them win :deadbanana:

underneath the pine

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

We never know what is in Gaga's mind. Bobby has been doing a fantastic job in promoting her, so I doubt he would forget this opportunity.

I can't at Bobby making her the first artist to have an Oscar and Superbowl performance uploaded to her VEVO. He REALLY listens to the fans.

I doubt it's for the fans. Ā He knows they were and are big talking points for the general public so why not make it easy for random people to find high quality videos of the performances? Ā It makes it easier for her message and reinvention to spread faster. Ā The sound of music tribute would have been talked about and shared even MORE if there was a proper video on her vevo instead of potato versions that were quickly removed. Ā He really understands the internet. Ā I wouldn't be surprised if he made Gaga get an iphone/snapchat LOL

Archived