Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga recorded THREE (!) songs for Paul McCartney's movie. Update!

asana15

Featured Posts

Whispering
On May 21, 2015 at 7:33 PM, judxs said:

why's she lending her voice for some animated film that will never see the light of day

Because it is Paul McCartney. Working with him is a dream for most songwriters. Gaga will gain experience and knowledge working with songwriters like Diane, Elton and Paul. A songwriter and artist wouldn't pass this experience up! 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Because it is Paul McCartney. Working with him is a dream for most songwriters. Gaga will gain experience and knowledge working with songwriters like Diane, Elton and Paul. A songwriter and artist wouldn't pass this experience up! 

I mean, you'd think that this would be obvious. :green:

Serendipity

who bumped this age old thread:rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

lego
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

who bumped this age old thread:rip:

OP.

Because there's new photo. 

FreePalestine

blackstar

what happend with this movie thing? maybe there's a chance for another oscar nomination :hor:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Wixson

Hoping for another Best Original Song race. I want that bitch to be an Academy Award winner. :koons:

JevyDuty
4 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Hoping for another Best Original Song race. I want that bitch to be an Academy Award winner. :koons:

Yaassss.... they left us thirsty. I think that was their intentions. They want Gaga back so they're postponing giving her an award so she can bless them with years of new and exciting projects both music and acting wise while she's aiming for that statue. 

Wixson
2 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

Yaassss.... they left us thirsty. I think that was their intentions. They want Gaga back so they're postponing giving her an award so she can bless them with years of new and exciting projects both music and acting wise while she's aiming for that statue. 

But honestly this was such a goddamn letdown, I wanted to shoot myself.

Serendipity
27 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

OP.

Because there's new photo. 

#ThrowbackThursday to last February

its from 2015:rip:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

lego
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

#ThrowbackThursday to last February

its from 2015:rip:

I think we all know that.

But we (or most of us) never saw it, Capitol posted it on IG 3 weeks ago and @asana15 just wanted to update OP instead of making new thread. 

FreePalestine

llbcherry

I was looking for information and found this:

"One of the songs in the movie will reportedly be a collaboration between McCartney and Lady Gaga, and Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready is also said to be involved. No release date for either the film or the soundtrack is yet announced, but it seems likely to be in 2016."

Source: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/244591/high-in-the-clouds-film-with-paul-mccartney-mike-mccready-friends-on-the-soundtrack

thunderzap00

OMG - if the song and the film are amazing and she duets with Paul - there could be a good chance at another nomination for the Oscars #Justice4TIHTY 

Archived