💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if BTW cover was like this ? (Meltdown or nah)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Would you still have a meltdown if the official BTW cover was like this ?

DXHWtVF.png

instead of this

bornthiswaycover.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oscar

Is it bad I can't remember what the original looks like. Either way I love this. She's dyke to perfection <3

mattyx

I never really had a meltdown over the cover.  It was just so unbelievably random.  Like one of the most random things I ever saw.  Never would I have imagined that the cover would be her as a motorcycle.  I kind of liked how weird it was though, lol.

Tove Lo

I wasn't here for this stuff, though I think I would have been DISGUSTED (:derpga:) by it. I prefer when she's actually a human.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Blue Jeans

This is my phsycial cover

81A3LZUImhL._SL1500_.jpg

I prefer this to the zoomed out one tbh

You're not unique sis, everybody prefered this one, i remember people saying she only released an ugly cover so we could all buy the deluxe.. oh how i miss the meltdowns

fDCEx2u.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ew

if this phoney Mariah-esque kinda hair looks better to you, you should have your damn eyes checked gurl :koons:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Paper Gangsta

Its not about bike itself but about that horrible font and lack of floor, it looks like she is floating/like image is pasted on black background

Blue Jeans

ew

if this phoney Mariah-esque kinda hair looks better to you, you should have your damn eyes checked gurl :koons:

​So you're saying that the collage of her old wigs to make a new one for the official cover looks better ?

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Archived