Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1 Year ago Gaga revealed the stage design for the artRave

Henry

Featured Posts

Spock

Worst stage design ever :manicure:

(Not talking about the lucite, just the mess that were the catwalks)

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

How the heck has it been year!? :shocked: Omg I remember being so confused but excited about the stage plan, because it wasn't symmetrical and it just seemed so out of left field :omg: I remember thinking that the lone runway on the far side would rotate and connect to that "tooth" coming out of the side of the main stage because someone realised that they fit together like jigsaw pieces :dies: 

Head Empty

Only a year?!? It feels like ages ago. Still one of the most fun shows i've been to :giveup:

CherryPi3

You really don't appreciate the entire stage and lighting until you're there in person :giveup: 

Best show ever. It was so much fun :giveup:

Head Empty

The light show >>>>>>> 

​I'm glad Gaga recognized that, even though the PARTYNAUSEOUS didn't make the album, it was amazing enough to deserve a spot in the setlist, and an epic lightshow to go with it :legend:

Ethan

there's so much hate for this stage for some reason :toofunny: I genuinely had the greatest night of my life. The lights. the stage. the lighting. the GAGA!!! nothing better happened to me than artRave. Also Partynauseous lights :legend:

Archived