💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

‘Straight James Franco’ Interviews ‘Gay James Franco’

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

17-james-franco.w529.h529.jpg

This week in "Things James Franco Does,"Four Two Nine magazine asked if "Gay James Franco" would interview "Straight James Franco." The full piece isn't online yet, but Slate published a pull quote from the interview, surmising that "gayness might be defined as something separate from homos-xuality," but also further proving our personal conspiracy theory that there are actual multiple James Francos. (How else could this guy do so many projects?) 

Straight James: Let’s get substantial: are you ****ing gay or what? 

Gay James: Well, I like to think that I’m gay in my art and straight in my life. Although, I’m also gay in my life up to the point of intercourse, and then you could say I’m straight. So I guess it depends on how you define gay. If it means whom you have s-x with, I guess I’m straight. In the twenties and thirties, they used to define homos-xuality by how you acted and not by whom you slept with. Sailors would **** guys all the time, but as long as they behaved in masculine ways, they weren’t considered gay.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/03/when-straight-franco-interviewed-gay-franco.html

Goosey

I think he might be gay

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Haroon

Interesting :huh: I agree that s-xuality should be confined to who you're attracted to, and not bring in all this messy habit stuff that people generalise by :yes: 

Ray of Light

Sounds like the typical middle school - I'm not gay - maybe bis-xual bs phase we all go through 

victc3b3ria.gif

Pharamon

Wow reminded me of how i was singing '' I need a girl'' instead of ''I need a man who thinks its right when its so wrong'' in edge of glory hahahahaha :bunny:but then i discovered ricky roman :lolly:

Pure Adrenaline

well why no one thought that he could be bi when he can't decide if he is straight or gay :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

FATCAT

Wow reminded me of how i was singing '' I need a girl'' instead of ''I need a man who thinks its right when its so wrong'' in edge of glory hahahahaha :bunny:but then i discovered ricky roman :lolly:

​I just googled Ricky Roman in Class. Everyone behind me just gasped. :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

Pharamon

​I just googled Ricky Roman in Class. Everyone behind me just gasped. :lmao:

​hahahaha :D :lolly::lolly::lolly:

The Child

I don't care about him, his brother can have me anytime :lolly:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tropico

Sounds like the typical middle school - I'm not gay - maybe bis-xual bs phase we all go through 

victc3b3ria.gif

Bis-xuality isn't a phase

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived