💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Natalia Kills secret past career revealed

Pop

Featured Posts

This is Natalia Kills before Cherrytree Records gave her a makeover (after the explosion of Lady Gaga *hint hint*)

sorry about another thread but :rip: 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Glamourpuss

I remember this on the music channels. I didn't like it then and I still don't like it. 

It definitely looks like she had "stolen" her current style. What a delusional moron.

Jenniferella

"Don't play nice" wow, so gangsta. Looks like a That's So Raven episode

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Supersonic

Reminds me of Igloo's failed pop career before she started rap. Reverse warholian experience :air:

Spock

"I'm every Icon" -Natalia Kills
iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

But I think I know this song from somewhere :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

Versace

You guys do know this slayed harder than her whole career it charted at number 11 at the UK charts (it is also the only chart the song entered) her next highest charting single was Mirrors at 101 on the UK charts.

I like her rap, could've been in Iggy's place today. Also her pop music which is her main is really a masterpiece her albums are beyond brilliant but sadly her attitude as an judge was so horrific, if she avoids the AB route and becomes apologetic towards the situation I am gonna look past this and support her career. You guys, dunno if you know this but if you became a fan during BTW or ARTPOP most likely you wont remember. But Gagadaily went crazy over her late 2010 early 2011 they thought they discovered her. 80% of her initial fans were Little Monsters. She was like second to Gaga at one point.  

Bloody

She was also an actress in 2 episodes of Coronation Street :air:

Natasha-Kills-on-Corrie-MAIN.jpg

​Yas little detective nancy.jpg

T3ARS

tumblr_mab9pcjT5W1qhgj0co2_500.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived