💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Natalia Kills & Willy Moon mourn the death of their careers as they leave NZ

zakroberts

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Must be horrible to have one whole nation hating on you, esp her right hand man, Willy, who is from NZ. :fan: 

​Natalia thinks this is a great achievement for her :smh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

​Kind of ironic considering all your hate on Katy :roll:

​well i don't bandwagon hate her, i just generally hate her lol & she's gaga's rival so what's the point in posting about her on a Gaga forum (tbh what's the point of posting about anyone beyond Gaga on a Gaga forum, like go to a Katy or Madonna forum)

Ladey Gagz

​well i don't bandwagon hate her, i just generally hate her lol & she's gaga's rival so what's the point in posting about her on a Gaga forum (tbh what's the point of posting about anyone beyond Gaga on a Gaga forum, like go to a Katy or Madonna forum)

​Alright it's much better to know that you have reasons to hate her and don't bandwagon :emma:

There's a conversation area and an entertainment area to discuss other artists though so there is a point of posting about other artists :huh:

elijahfan

do y'all just become obsessed with other artists hatred bandwagons bc it happened to gaga. mess stop with these threads if y'all don't like her

​Um the only difference here is that the hatred is ****ing deserved

elijahfan

he looks so weird :rip:

​And he's the one who attacked someone else about looking "creepy"...

elijahfan

Gurl is holding her man tight. Don't worry honey, nobody will try to steal him from you.

because she caused a tad bit of controversy? if that's the case then Gaga deserves all the hatred towards her ...

Why? Did Gaga do something? Did Gaga call someone out bc they were dressing like Taylor on a live television show or something?

This is news, by the way, not just making threads just bc we're obsessed.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

​yes a tad, she wasn't racist, homophobic, bickering with another celebrity or anything unlike a LOT of other celebrities, she has money & makes good music so you guys just need to get over it 

Oh oh so because she didn't accost a famous person it's okay? Gaga gets dragged for artistic statements and stuff like that never has she been criticized for being hostile towards anyone. This kid was trying to follow his dream and she went out of her way to attempt to embarrass him on national television. It doesn't matter if she has money and it definitely doesn't matter if she's what you call "successful"

They're coming to LA? We don't want them... We need them exiled somewhere else, please.

I don't get how Natalia says one rude thing and she's fired and hated, yet Azealia can say whatever she wants and no one but people here care :air:

Darcklighter22

I don't get how Natalia says one rude thing and she's fired and hated, yet Azealia can say whatever she wants and no one but people here care :air:

​If she did so on tv it would be different. 

Archived