celeb

Natalia Kills & Willy Moon mourn the death of their careers as they leave NZ

zakroberts

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

because she caused a tad bit of controversy? if that's the case then Gaga deserves all the hatred towards her ...

​Let's be honest, all the controversy Gaga has caused was related to how "out there" she is while creating and people not getting what she is trying to say.

This controversy right here is just happened because Natalia was extremely rude and hypocritical on television. There's a difference from being misunderstood artistically and just being a rude twat.

PrinceGaga

​yes a tad, she wasn't racist, homophobic, bickering with another celebrity or anything unlike a LOT of other celebrities, she has money & makes good music so you guys just need to get over it 

​I'm sorry but bullying on live TV is not a "TAD" controversial. Putting someone's identity down for the whole world to see is humiliating. There is a difference between controversial and total bit**. Just like racism, homophibia, celebrity fights are awful as well. 

I agree that we need to move on but I'm 110% grateful that the issue was addressed. 

It wasn't controversial, it was ****ing stupid and deluded of her to say.

RAMROD

Great, more phoney from abroad in my lovely city :eww: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling

because she caused a tad bit of controversy? if that's the case then Gaga deserves all the hatred towards her ...

It isn't about the 'controversy' they caused, it's the comments they made that weren't necessary. 

RAMROD

​yes a tad, she wasn't racist, homophobic, bickering with another celebrity or anything unlike a LOT of other celebrities, she has money & makes good music so you guys just need to get over it 

How does that justify the thing she did on one national TV channel in New Zealand?

How is the things she said to that young man a "tad bit of controversy"?

The values of things she said are equal if not worse to racist, homophobic, or people that bickering to each other.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

she seems nice...whats with the hate? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Versace

He needs to leave her and get in my bed 

​He's so ugly though with all due respect to your taste

Pharamon

​He's so ugly though with all due respect to your taste

​Thats not very born this way of you

Tropico

Bye. NZ will truly miss your artistic intergirty, Natalia. :poordat: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢