Jenniferella

Love this outfit, it's so beautiful.

She's singing Take A Bow btw

​Wow for real ?!!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

cookiemonster

Love this outfit, it's so beautiful.

​Wow for real ?!!!

yes :) not in that picture, but she did sing Take A Bow for one of the performances 

MaybeKermit

​putting a remix version at the end of performance, or cutting it short  is not remixing the song. 

For example: in ArtRAVE Gaga only played remix of Telephone, other than old songs were studio versions+live instruments(such as electro guitar, real drums).

By remix I mean changing whole sound, reinventing the song... (for ex: vogue (s&s/mdna tour) or like a virgin from confessions tour etc...)

Ah now I know what u mean! 

cookiemonster

​I agree. These little people can b---h as much as they want, but let's be honest here, changing your clothes form chicken nugget to sea shell bigini with cheap wigs topped with sloppy choreo is not "innovative" or creatve. It's just circus. Madonna is being consistent and cohesive with a very classy clam up matador look for this song.LFL is not the same as the Britts/Grammy. And btw this is how she as pretty much always done things. And yes, she actually reinvents her songs when performing them.
So if you prefer dress up games with no theme or cohesion, good for you. I happen to (mostly) prefer cohesive and clear ideas and themes with class and perfect execution.

beautiful 

Archived