💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lorde sends letter and cupcakes to X Factor NZ contestant (Natalia Kills victim)

Michael

Featured Posts

Hola Soraya

w9fosnZ.jpg

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honza

omg that's so sweet, she seems like such a genuinely nice and funny person, I bet it can be a lot of fun hanging out with her :)

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

PrinceGaga

​That's true! I wouldn't be surprised if Natalia did this to blow herself up, though :hor:

​She's been trending worldwide for the last 30 hours so she's kinda being talked about alot haha. It's not good chatter though, lot's of shade so... Don't know how well off she's going to become from this tbh

YAS lorde... New Zealanders support each other good on you

​She's been trending worldwide for the last 30 hours so she's kinda being talked about alot haha. It's not good chatter though, lot's of shade so... Don't know how well off she's going to become from this tbh

YAS lorde... New Zealanders support each other good on you

​Well they say all press is good press. Quite honestly it all depends on how good her new music wil be. If it's an amazing debut single then all of the negative press would've been worth it.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Get dat promo :hug: 

​Lorde is so smart! But it was really sweet of her. and Joe is totally a cutie. I feel like hugging him!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

That's literally so sweet and kind of her I would have never expected to even say something about it :sara::flutter: proud of Lorde right now :applause: wish I was as kind and considerate as her

and I can't at people making this seem like a bad thing like if she wanted promo or sells stop being so cynical the girl is like 17 :rip:

The Child

How ironic coming from her who criticized many pop female singers for the way they acted, moved and dressed. She's so fake.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Prometheus

The New goddess of love

fDCEx2u.jpg

​First she tore them all down, now she's building everyone up. :legend: The true queen of reverse experiences. 

Archived